Hyperthyroidism is a very common disease typically in middle-aged and old felines. It caused by an excess production of thyroid hormones, by the thyroid gland. Thyroid hormones may affect almost all organs, which is why thyroid disease can sometimes cause other problems such as hypertension, heart, and kidney disease. Conventional treatment methods like medications, surgery can cause side effects, so many cat parents look for a natural formula to help manage cat Hyperthyroidism. Thyroid Support Gold For Cats Hyperthyroidism from Pet Wellbeing is a natural and herbal formula that provides effective natural support for feline hyperthyroidism. Read on for the complete Thyroid Support Gold For Cats Reviews, Side Effects, Ingredients, and more.
Cat Hyperthyroidism Symptoms
Cat with Hyperthyroidism often shows symptoms such as weight loss, increased or decreased appetite, and nervous, irritable and vocal. For several days, they may be hyperactive and have a rapid heartbeat, and then they are lethargic, apathetic, and not interested in food, play, or grooming. The list of Symptoms of feline hyperthyroidism is –
- Weight loss
- Poor coat quality
- Increased appetite and water intake
- Increased urine output
- Occasional vomiting or diarrhea
- Increased yowling
If you suspect your cat having any of these symptoms then you should consult your vet immediately.
About Thyroid Support Gold For Cats
Thyroid Support Gold for cats is a natural supplement designed to give gentle support to a feline’s thyroid gland. It contains all herbs that are organic certified or selectively imported. The key herbs in this formula specially address thyroid hormones. Then the additional herbs support other parts of the body that may affect by thyroid hormones. These include heart function and the nervous system functioning including activity levels and sleep. It also has some naturally-occurring Vitamin C (from Amla) to provide support for the thyroid and immune system.
Thyroid Support Gold For Cats Benefits
- It provides metabolic support for normal weight, appetite, and thirst
- It addresses the underlying healthy function of the thyroid gland
- Supports for a regular, smooth coat
- It supports proper heart function
- It supports normal sleep patterns
Thyroid Support Gold For Cats – How It Works?
Cat Thyroid Support Gold by Pet Well being is one of the few natural remedies for pets that have successful results. A holistic team of a veterinarian at Pet Wellbeing created the ultimate balance of complementary botanical ingredients to maintain long-term, normal function of the thyroid gland.
Specifically, this natural formula works to sustain the normal equilibrium of metabolism. Improper metabolic activities by the thyroid hormones may influence the appetite, thirst, body weight, skin, and coat. Herbs like Heal All fruit spike, Bugleweed herb and more works to provide normal thyroid hormone levels and a healthy metabolic rate for the comfort and wellness of your cat for a better quality of life.
The actions of thyroid hormones may indirectly affect the heart rate, heartbeat and the nervous system of the body. Hence, Thyroid Support Gold contains Mayblossom, Motherwort herb and other herbs that work to maintain healthy function of the heart muscle, heart rate, and a normal calm temperament, making a comprehensive and effective formula.
Thyroid Support Gold for cats with Hyperthyroidism is effective yet works gently. Supporting your cat’s hormone levels requires a long-term outlook. Hence, natural supplements like Thyroid Support Gold supports normal thyroid function but works gradually and you can expect to see results over several weeks of use.
Thyroid Support Gold For Cats Ingredients
Feline thyroid support gold for the Overactive thyroid Glands is a 100% natural formula which includes the proprietary blend of following herbs (active ingredients – 440 mg per ml (20 drops/ml))–
- Heal all fruit spike – Scientifically known as Prunella vulgaris and also called “Self Heal” or “Xie Ku Cao” is a small herb used in Traditional Chinese Medicine. It is useful for “Yin deficiency” and commonly helpful for gently supporting the thyroid.
- Bugleweed herb (Lycopus virginicus) – This herbal medicine is extensively used to maintain proper thyroid function. This herb has the ability to support a balance of normal thyroid hormone levels, rather than cause more or less hormone function.
- Mayblossom (Crataegus laevigata) – It is a cardiovascular herb included in this formulation to support heart health.
- Motherwort herb (Leonurus cardiaca) – This herb offers dual-action benefits by supporting both the heart and the nervous system. It contributes towards the general feeling of calmness and provides restful sleep.
- Skullcap herb (Scutellaria lateriflora) –This herb supports the nervous system and maintains regular, calm temperament and restful sleep. It is useful for the nervous system as well as supports healthy blood pressure levels.
- Wild Oat seed (Avena sativa) – This herb is high in minerals and constituents that help support a relaxed nervous system. It provides calming nourishment to nerves.
- Lemon Balm herb (Melissa officinalis) – It helps maintain a normal range of thyroid hormones and overall thyroid function. In addition, this herb also supports a restful nervous system.
- Amalaki (Amla) Fruit (Phyllanthus Officinalis) –This fruit from an Asian tree contributes high levels of naturally-occurring Vitamin C, a vitamin utmost important for healthy thyroid function.
Inactive ingredients include Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, and vegetable glycerin
You should administer this formula orally twice daily. Give one drop for every 2 lb (1kg) of body weight up to 50 lb (25kg). Over 50 lb, add one drop per additional 4 lb (2kg). Before use, shake the bottle well. It does not require refrigeration. To enhance its taste, the company has included delicious natural bacon flavor. You can administer these drops in whatever way your cat may prefer the best.
Thyroid Support Gold For Cats Side Effects
There is no information available on the company website regarding cat thyroid support gold side effects. However, there are no negative side effects reported by its users as well. This product contains natural herbs that are organic and selectively imported, and produced in FDA-registered, Good Manufacturing Practices certified facilities that are generally safe and effective to use.
Warnings and Cautions
- Before use, you should consult a veterinarian.
- Do not use this product in cats with hypothyroidism (low thyroid function).
- Do not use Thyroid Support Gold for cats with conventional hyperthyroid medications.
- Use in animals intended for breeding is not proven, so avoid using.
- Do not use in pregnant or nursing animals
- If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, discontinue use and consult your veterinarian.
- For animal use only – Dogs and cats
- Keep out of the reach of children and animals.
- In the case of accidental overdose, contact a veterinarian immediately.
Thyroid Support Gold For Cats Where To Buy?
You can buy Thyroid Support Gold For Cats from its official website petwellbeing.com to avail the following –. Also look for Thyroid Support Gold For Cats Coupon codes and special offers. Thyroid Support Gold For Cats Amazon was previously available but currently remains unavailable.
- Best discounts and best price $43.95 (save $2)
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- 90-day money back guarantee
- Detailed product information.
Thyroid Support Gold For Cats Customer Reviews
You will find an impressive number of positive customer reviews for this product. Some cat parents say it is a miracle product that works great and has amazing results. It helps improve appetite, reduces weight loss, helps to gain weight and regains skin and coat. However, some customers say that the product didn’t do anything well and some complained that it actually worsen their condition. It has received 4.3 out of 5 stars from over 700 customers on its official website petwellbeing.com and 3.8 out of 5 stars from 175 customers on Amazon. Some real users’ testimonials are –
- NobleEdge’s older male cat was struggling with an overactive thyroid which left the family and other cats in a miserable condition. He didn’t want to put him through the agony of traditional treatments or surgery so searched for an alternative, more natural remedy. He found Thyroid Support Gold For Cats which he says to work great. His dog is calmer, gained back his appetite, and regaining weight now.
- Skeeterbug says his cat Lucy seems to be responding much better to this than the pills prescribed by the vet. She noted improvement in her temperament, purrs and cuddles, appetite, and more. But she is concerned as her cat is not putting back her weight.
- Beryl229 says it is not yet the miracle cure for her as other reviewers reported. He is using the product for about 5 weeks on his 19-year-old cat. The cat is eating well, but not excessively, and is not putting on any weight.
- Susan gave this for over a month to her cat but had no change.
Thyroid Support Gold For Cats FAQs
Q. Can I my cat use Thyroid Support Gold with Other medications?
A. No, Do not use this with other conventional prescribed medications to treat hyperthyroid (overactive thyroid function). There is also a warning mentioned about this on its website page.
Q. How much quantity does one bottle has? How long may it last?
A. One bottle = 2oz (59ml) content which may be a 4 month supply for most cats (6-12lbs).
Q. If the product didn’t work? Can I return?
A. Yes. This natural formula has worked for many but if you are not happy with its results than you can return it within 90 days for full refund less shipping. It comes with a 90-day, money-back guarantee.
Thyroid Support Gold For Cats is a natural approach to help your cat’s thyroid function backed by a number of positive customer reviews, organic herbs that are a safe and effective and 90-day money-back guarantee. This product is worth trying for your cat with hyperthyroidism.