Ringworm infections (nothing to do with worms) are a fungal infection of the skin, caused by several different fungi and can be very contagious. Ringworms could happen to anyone at any age and time. It can spread from humans, domesticated pets, and animals from even minor contact. Ringworm makes the affected area look horrible and the sores are very itchy and unsightly from the outset. If left untreated, they could become painful and cause severe scarring. But using certain FDA approved ringworm cream can make the treatment easy. Phytozine to Fight Ringworms is one of the many highly effective anti-fungal creams available on the market. Phytozine by Sisquoc Healthcare is an over the counter topical ointment specifically formulated to treat ringworms on the skin, available without a prescription. Keep reading for the complete details about Phytozine Reviews, Side Effects, Ingredients, and more.
Phytozine topical cream is the fastest-acting and most effective ringworm treatment available today. This is a complete topical ointment that helps remove and cure ringworm infections right of the start. It contains an original blend of organic elements and minerals that work in combination with a powerful active ingredient called Tolnaftate to kill all fungal agents.
Unlike other topical ringworm cure options that do not specifically treat ringworm infections, Phytozine eliminates all of the fungi on the skin as well as works effectively and rapidly. It includes a list of ingredients that are far more comprehensive than any other ointments on the market. It includes the compound Tolnaftate enriched with other natural ingredients like tea tree oil, lavender, camphor, and clove. This makes Phytozine one of the best creams to fight ringworms that use natural ingredients.
Ringworms treatment with this cream will bring results within just a few weeks of use and many users acknowledge it as the number one topical treatment for ringworm.
- Natural, safe, effective and powerful antifungal cream for ringworm
- It is the best topical ointment of ringworms on sensitive skin.
- Specifically formulated to eliminate ringworm infections
- It starts working immediately upon contact
- It is FDA-approved anti-fungal topical ointment
- No prescription needed
- Contains 1% Tolnaftate, an active anti-fungal ingredient that is FDA-approved treatment for ringworm
- Contains natural antifungal ingredients like tea tree oil, camphor, lavender, jasmine and clove
- Comes with 60-day 100% money-back guarantee
- One can use it for twice or more than that for severe infections
- 1 oz. content comes in an easy to use tube form
It is the most complete and effective topical treatment of ringworm on the market as it contains 1% of powerful FDA-approved tolnaftate for ringworm and other powerful natural anti-fungal ingredients such as tea tree oil, menthol, camphor, lavender, jasmine, and clove. Phytozine ointment contains ingredients that not only help kill the fungal infection quickly and effectively but also supports the skin’s own defenses with skin-soothing and skin-healing ingredients like aloe vera, sweet almond oil, rose oil, cocoa butter, and oat kernel. It contains –
- Tolnaftate – The main and active ingredient in Phytozine is a fungicide that has antiviral properties. This component is FDA-approved for use as a treatment for ringworm.
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil – This helps to nourish and heal the patchy skin in the affected area.
- Polysorbate-20 – It acts as a mineral to help cure ringworm.
- Glycerin – This element moisturizes the skin and helps to improve the texture of the skin.
- Water – Useful as a base in the ointment.
- Avena Extracts or Oat’s Kernel Extract – It helps the patchy and scaly area of the skin to diminish marks.
- Leaf Juice of Aloe Barbadensis, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Leaf Extracts of Actostaphylos Uva Ursi & Fruit Oil of Rosa Canina – These natural ingredients work as the anti-fungal components
- Camphor & Menthol – These ingredients help to reduce itchiness and soothe the skin.
- The Tea Tree Oil or Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Lavender Oil, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil, and Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil – They work as natural antioxidants and disinfectant which helps to stop the further fungal growth in the skin naturally and leave no marks or scars.
Phytozine List Of Ingredients
Active Ingredient – Tolnaftate 1.0%
Inactive Ingredients –
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
- Sodium Polyacrylate
- Hydrogenated Polydecene
- Glyceryl Stearate
- PEG-100 Stearate
- Propylene Glycol
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Oleth-10 Phosphate
- Avena (Oat) Kernel Extract
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
- Actrostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract
- Propolis Extract
- Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter
- Rosa Canina Fruit Oil
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
- Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil
- Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Stearic Acid
- Propylene Glycol
- Butylene Glycol
- Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose
- Sodium Hydroxide
Phytozine How to Use?
Phytozine antifungal cream is easy to use. Simply apply the ointment to the affected area twice a day. Allow about 20 minutes for the cream to soak into the skin before wearing clothes. Post application, it will start working immediately, reducing the itchiness and providing a cool soothing sensation. For severe infection, you can apply the cream more frequently.
Ringworm infections are treatable but may return if not completely cured. Hence, use Phytozine for at least 2 weeks until there are no visible ringworm lesions.
Phytozine Side Effects
There are no side effects associated with Phytozine mentioned on its website. The manufacturer says as this is a natural product, users will not experience any adverse effect. It contains only natural ingredients, so the risk of having harmful effects is null. Also, there are many happy users of this product who have reported no negative side effects.
Phytozine Where to buy?
You can buy Phytozine Ringworm Treatment from their official website http://phytozine.com or order from other websites, like Amazon, eBay, Wal-Mart, Walgreens, and more. However, some users reported that Phytozine, when purchased from these sites, are ineffective and unauthentic. Thus, the best place to buy it is from its official site only. The benefits of buying here are –
- They offer international shipping – you can buy in USA, UK, Canada, Australia, and South Africa, NZ, Singapore and more.
- Phytozine coupon codes, special offers and discount deals online.
- Avail 60-Day money back Guarantee
- BOGO offers, best prices and best discounts on the listed price –
- 1 Month Supply – 1 Tube – $39.95
- 3 Month Supply – Buy 2, Get 1 Free – $79.90
- 5 Month Supply – Buy 3, Get 2 Free – $119.85
Phytozine Customer Reviews
You will find many positive Phytozine Reviews from its users. It has received 3.6 out of 5 stars on Amazon from 100 customers. Some people say it works as advertised, smells nice and is water resistant. Some tried number of other doctor prescribed ointment and pills but no cure except Phytozine that works immediately. However, there is few unhappy customer who complains that the product didn’t work, is expensive and in some cases, ringworm worsens. Have a look at few real users’ testimonials –
- Elaina says Phytozine took care of her ringworm within a week of use. The skin affected area starts to dry up within a few days of use and she applied the cream till the ringworm disappeared.
- Amazon Customer says this item works better than the pills and creams prescribed by his doctor.
- Glenn says it is working well on his daughter’s hands. He was looking for a non-toxic and non-greasy product and bought this which absorbs well and has a nice scent.
- DB it is very expensive and does not work as expected.
- Cheryl got tingly feeling upon application. The company claims it has natural ingredients but when applied, it caused red bumps on the affected skin.
Q. How soon can I expect to see results?
A. The results may vary depending on the severity of the infection. People with mild infections may typically experience instant relief and quick healing. However, people with moderate to severe ringworm infections may take several days to see results. The company suggests continuing treatment with Phytozine for at least 2 weeks beyond the time for the ringworm lesions to completely disappear.
Q. Can I apply this treatment more often than twice a day?
A. Yes. If you perspire regularly, you can use it more often. But do not over-apply, if applying more than twice a day so that your supply of product will last as long as suggested.
Q. Is it safe to use by pregnant or nursing women?
A. Yes, this product is safe to use by women trying to become pregnant, currently pregnant, or breastfeeding. It is also safe to use on kids and people using other prescription medications or pre-existing medical conditions. However, in the case of any doubt or unusual condition, consult your doctor before starting the treatment to fight ringworms with Phytozine.
Q. Does this product come with a money-back guarantee?
A. Yes, it comes with 60 days money-back guarantee. If you are not completely happy with the product result, you can return all product and packaging within 60 days of your purchase date for full refund less shipping and handling charges.
To fight ringworms with Phytozine is simple and easy with this fast-acting, natural, and effective topical ointment. Many positive customer reviews, no known side effects, and 60 days money-back guarantee makes it a worth try product.