Universally recognized brand Cuisinart is known for introducing America to the food processor. This prestigious brand is not restricted only to electric appliances. It offers a wide array of high-end quality cookware, grilling accessories, outdoor kitchen products, and more. Its full-service culinary resource is chef’s preferred and customers’ favorite. In addition, its comprehensive line of outdoor grilling products allows you to take this world-famous brand to your patio, lawn, tailgate, or campsite. Keep reading for the complete details about the Cuisinart Portable Charcoal Grills Review.
About Cuisinart Charcoal Grills Portable
Cuisinart Portable Charcoal Grill 14 inches allows you to have that authentic charcoal grilling on-the-go or at home. This perfect design, lightweight unit is inexpensive and easy to use. It is not only of great use at home but also easy and convenient for tailgating and picnics. It is large enough to provide a meal for the whole family.
This lightweight charcoal grill is super-easy-to-manage weighing 2 pounds and providing over 150 square inches of grilling surface. It contains the durable enamel coated firebox which can withstand high grill temperatures. It features three lid locks for safe transportation and a neat and tidy ash-catcher tray for quick clean-up.
Cuisinart Charcoal Grill 14 Inch Models
Cuisinart 14 Charcoal Grill Red / Black – About
This unique charcoal grill is available in Cuisinart 14 Charcoal Grill Red and Cuisinart 14 Charcoal Grill Black. The sleek midnight black, and an eye-catchy red, both these colors are great for you to choose the best option for your backyard. The ultra-convenient functionality of this grill makes these distinctive color options a secondary thing.
Cuisinart Small Charcoal Grill 14 Inch Features
- This is a perfect solution for all your portable grilling needs.
- Compact design, lightweight and easy to transport
- 14-inch diameter chrome-plated grilling surface offers 150 square inches of cooking space
- It is large enough to cook for 4 people
- The durable enamel coated firebox gives this grill strength and durability to survive the harshest grilling conditions.
- Dual venting system support temperature management for low and slow cooking
- Secure the lid with 3 latches for easy portability and safe transportation
- Heat resistant carry handle for easy movements
- The mess-free ash collection tray is easily accessible for quick clean-up.
- Assembles in just 10 minutes using only a screwdriver
- Cuisinart 14-Inch Portable Tabletop Charcoal Grill – Black – Model number CCG-190
- Cuisinart 14-Inch Portable Tabletop Charcoal Grill – Red – Model number CCG-190RB
- Cuisinart Charcoal Grill 14 inch best price – $22.51
- Cuisinart Charcoal Grill Warranty – 90-day limited warranty
- Overall Dimensions – Height 15 Inches x Width 14 1/2 Inches x Depth 14 1/2 Inches
- Weight – 5 Pounds
Cuisinart Charcoal Grill 14 Inch Specifications
|Grill Type||Charcoal Grill|
|Exterior Material||Painted Steel|
|Cooking Grate Material||Plated Steel|
|Cooking Grid Dimensions||14 Inch Diameter|
|Spring Assisted Hood||No|
|Side Burner Type||None|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Drip Tray Included||Yes|
Cuisinart Tabletop Charcoal Grill 14 Inch Customer Reviews
You will find amazingly positive Cuisinart Charcoal Grill Reviews from its users. There are several happy users of this product. People appreciate its compact design and good size cooking surface. They say it is lightweight yet very sturdy. This little grill works great and comes with a decent price. Many people mention that its size is perfect for camping and small get together. Some people used it when there are power outages during hurricanes. It is very easy to clean and carry around. However, few customers complain that it is too small for them to use. Some say it is flimsy for the price paid. Few users are happy with its result. Some actual users’ testimonials are –
- Michelle finally used it to feed a family of four with hamburgers and hotdogs. She says it has a big cooking area and looks forward to using it again and again.
- Amazon Customer says this is an awesome little grill. It is perfect for small outdoor events for a few friends. It cooks well, very sturdy and worth the cost.
- Maru says this charcoal portable grill is worth the price. He received in a brand new condition with all good quality hardware. It comes with very clear instructions. It is easy to assemble in just 10 minutes.
- Helen wanted a compact grill for 2 people. She says it is easy to build, great price but not sturdy as she expected. Initially, she had trouble starting to use the grill. She says it may be because of poor air circulation or as a beginner she may be mistaking something.
Cuisinart Gratelifter Portable Charcoal Grill Reviews
Cuisinart Gratelifter Tabletop Charcoal Grill model number CCG-100 gives you great grilling performance every time you grill. It is a thoughtful, versatile, ultra-portable charcoal grill designed with the revolutionary GrateLifter charcoal management system. This technique allows you to maximize flavor while reducing the hardship related with charcoal grilling. This new GrateLifter system also makes the process of lighting coals simple and clean. Hence, it is the best unit for tailgating, camping, or entertaining friends and family at home and serving delicious barbecue every time.
This spacious grill offers a 240 square inch porcelain-coated grill grate to accommodate plenty of food at one time while also distributing heat evenly. In addition, the handily integrated precision temperature gauge clearly displays internal temperatures. This ultra-portable grill is easy to pack and carry to any social venue. This Portable Charcoal Grill is designed for the serious chef and grill master, who knows that food cooked over charcoal, gives the tastiest barbecue.
It has a colorful green enamel-coated steel lid and prominently integrated temperature gauge. With these many attributes, the Cuisinart GrateLifter Portable Charcoal Grill is all set to deliver exceptional quality and survive for years.
Cuisinart Gratelifter Charcoal Grill Features
- Its compact footprint ensures it will not take up too much space on your patio.
- This ultra-portable grill features unique lift system to access charcoal bed without touching the cooking grate
- Dual venting precision airflow system allows for easy, accurate and efficient temperature control
- Comes with convenient Built-in temperature gauge in the lid
- Spacious cooking grate (240 sq. in.) offers 240-square-inch of cooking surface, enough space to cook for your whole family
- Ideal for cooking up to 10 burgers, 8 steaks, or 8 chicken breasts.
- Durable porcelain enamel cover and green enamel-coated 201 stainless steel grill lid keeps the elements out, maintain even temperatures, and reduce heat loss during grilling
- Porcelain-coated wire cooking grate offers a long-lasting grilling surface for strength and durability
- A large ash collection bin for easy cleaning
- Sturdy one-piece welded grill base is porcelain enamel-coated steel construction to offer stability while grilling.
- Two integrated side handles make it easy to load in and out of your vehicle and take to your desired grilling location.
- World-famous Cuisinart quality comes with a 3-year warranty
- Cuisinart Gratelifter Charcoal Grill best price $103.28
- Weighs less than 30 pounds
- The grill measures 26 x 19 x 18 inches when in grilling mode.
- Two removable Cuisinart GrateLifter Side Tables (model number CST-152, sold separately) can provide extra shelf space.
- Cuisinart Folding Grill Stand (model number CFGS-150, sold separately) provides compact, upright grilling at full-size height.
- Cuisinart All Foods Gas Grill Cover (model number CGC-21, sold separately) protects the grill when the grill is not in use.
Users simply love Cuisinart Gratelifter CCG-100 Charcoal Grill. They say it is very well-made, works great, very convenient and portable. People really appreciate the mechanism for lifting the grill when opening. Some people say that the assembly is a little tedious, and needs patience. The cleaning is easy; remove ashes easily in 30 seconds. Some people recommend putting a cover (additional cost) on it to protect it from the weather. There are few unhappy users of this product. Most of them complain about the poor quality construction against the price paid and difficulty aligning the screws.
- R. Connolly says this is a great little grill. He loves the small footprint as well as the lift/cook feature which is easy to move the charcoal around or add more.
- Steven says with this product you don’t need to buy a big grill. This little grill is easy to carry and cooks a lot of meat at once. It is a great product for the family or friends of up to 10 members.
- HBpooh says the packaging was good but while assembling found many defects. The front left screw hole wasn’t aligned properly, making it impossible to attach the leg to the grill. The right lever to engage/disengage the grate lifter felt apart. He requested the manufacturer for a replacement but didn’t expect such a quality defect from known brand Cuisinart.
Cuisinart Charcoal Grills Where To Buy?
You can buy Cuisinart Charcoal Grills Portable from its official website www.cuisinart.com or other online retail affiliates like shopperschoice.com, Amazon, homedepot.com, Wal-Mart, wayfair.com and more. Look for these products across the web for the best discount, best price, and free shipping.
If you are looking for high-quality, well-known, branded, affordable, and durable Charcoal Grills, grilling accessories or other outdoor kitchen products then buy Cuisinart today.