Cats feel pain and discomfort just like a human. But they are unable to communicate with us what they feel. Hence, you should be alert enough to sense when your cat is hurting. You should also look for the subtle changes in their behavior. There are a number of different treatment options such as medications, Acupuncture, laser therapies, and herbal/ natural remedies for cats available to help reduce their pain and bring them back to normal. Comfort Gold Cat Pain Support from Pet Wellbeing is an herbal formulation useful to reduce discomfort in cats by promoting healthy blood flow and movement. Read on for the complete Comfort Gold Cat Pain Reviews, Side Effects, Ingredients, and more.
Understanding Pain in cats
It is important to recognize certain signs they exhibit when experiencing pain is key to assist our companions in hard times. You know your cat best and look for any behavior that’s odd, different or unusual. It is you who can observe and point some of the more subtle signs of pains to vet. Some of the signs or symptoms in cats with pain are –
- Change in normal routine or normal behavior
- Become more vocal – may growl or moan and unable to purr.
- Becomes more agitated and depressed
- Withdrawing or hiding for lengthy periods of time.
- Physical Abnormalities like exhibit limping or holding a paw off the ground.
- Avoiding climbing or descending stairs or jumping too high places
- Resisting to being handled or touched or picked up
- Displaying unexplained aggression
- Litter box issues
- Sleeping more than normal
- Increased or decreased grooming by cat itself which may start to look his/her coat unkempt or dirty.
- Walking with a stiff gait or limping
- Change in appetite
Comfort Gold Cat Pain Support
Comfort Gold for cats from Pet Wellbeing is a proprietary formula of five herbs that work together to relieve your feline in times when discomfort is apparent. A cause of pain and distress in the cat may be because of the normal, everyday activities. Cat parents should identify them and must help them to calm when it’s hurting. This herbal formulation works best for occasional pain and discomfort in cats.
It’s five herbs work synergistically to comfort your pet in two main ways. One – Promotes normal blood circulation of necessary nutrients for internal tissue support. Two – Allows the pet to relax and get the rest they need without being sedated.
Comfort Gold Cat Pain Support How It Works?
It is difficult for pet parents to watch, knowing their cat is in obvious discomfort. When cat’s mobility is impaired and enjoyment of daily activities is challenged, Comfort Gold, a natural supplement can help relieve and calm cats. This formula promotes a sense of well-being and gentle relaxation, without being sedating. It also supports regular blood flow into all areas of the body. When the proper circulation happens, the nutrients reach more widely to each body part, enabling cellular waste for excretion. Comfort Gold very well supports this normal function of efficient circulation, allowing your pet to have an easy, restful sleep.
Comfort Gold Cat Pain Support Benefits
- Useful for occasional pain and discomfort in cats
- It supports healthy blood flow and movement
- It promotes your pet’s natural ability to rest well
- It keeps your pet at ease and content
- It is gentle on the stomach
- It has no side effects and is non-addictive
- Intended for use intermittently, as needed
- It contains certified organic and ethically harvested ingredients
Comfort Gold Cat Pain Support Ingredients
The proprietary blend of five active ingredients (475mg per ml (20 drops/ml)) in Comfort Gold herbal formula includes –
- Corydalis tuber (Corydalis yanhusuo) –This Traditional Chinese Medicine, is an herb used widely to promote a sense of well-being and relaxing physical discomfort. It also supports good sleep and normal circulation. It has no side effects such as GI bleeding or addiction. Moreover, it is not damaging to the liver or kidneys. It is also one of the best-known herbs for powerful, direct action on the central nervous system.
- Fresh Turmeric rhizome (Curcuma longa) – This golden herb, a native plant of South Asia, is useful for overall health. It is helpful for almost every body system including joints, the digestive system and for the skin. In addition, it is also useful to support the body’s natural responses in conditions that can lead to pain.
- Blue Vervain herb (Verbena hastata) – This gentle and restorative tonic herb is good for the nervous system and relaxing physical discomfort. It also supports calmness and positive moods.
- Ginger rhizome (Zingiber officinalis) –This herb has a large number of benefits. Its specific action in this formula is for maintenance of physical responses that can affect muscle health and comfort. Ginger is included at optimal doses to complement this formula without being excessively spicy to the palate.
- Rosemary herb (Rosmarinus officinalis) – This is a tonic herb for the entire nervous system. Rosemary provides antioxidant properties, calms muscle soreness and supports the body’s natural immune response.
Inactive Ingredients – Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, and vegetable glycerin
Directions For Use
Administer the drops orally up to four times in a day for the first 72 hours. After that, you can administer it twice a day for the duration of the discomfort. Give one drop for every 2 lb (1kg) of body weight up to 50 lb (25kg). Over 50lb, add one drop additional for every 4lb (2kg). Shake the bottle well before use. It does not require refrigeration.
Comfort Gold comes with an enhanced delicious, natural bacon flavor which makes it easy to administer. You can give these drops in whatsoever way your cat will like best (i.e. mixed into food, on a feline treat, or directly into the mouth).
Comfort Gold Cat Pain Support Side Effects
There are no known side effects associated with this product. However, the company warns to use with other medications like blood thinners, pain relievers, and antibiotics. Thus, the company recommends consulting a vet before use as to avoid any further discomfort.
Warnings and Cautions
- Consult a veterinarian prior to using this product.
- Do not use in pregnant cats.
- Use in animals intended for breeding is not proven
- If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product use and consult your veterinarian, immediately.
- Do not use with blood thinners, pain relievers, and antibiotics medications as it may change the absorption pattern.
- Strictly for animal use only
- Keep out of reach of children and animals.
- In the case of accidental overdose, contact a vet immediately.
Comfort Gold Cat Pain Support Where to Buy?
This product is available for sale on its official website petwellbeing.com. It is also available on other retail websites such as naturalhealthyconcepts.com, and more. You can also search for pet Wellbeing’s Comfort Gold Cat Pain Support Coupon codes and discount deals. However, make a purchase from its official site to avail –
- Best discount and best price $41.95 (Save $4.00)
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- Genuine and trusted product
- Detailed product information
- Unbiased real customer reviews
- 90-day money back guarantee
Comfort Gold Cat Pain Support Customer Reviews
You will find limited customer reviews for this product. On its official website, it has received 4 out of 5 stars from 9 customers. This product works wonderfully to relieve cat pain, allowing them to live a normal life again.
- Baldazar adds this to their tuna treat every day, twice a day and his cats seem to have a bit more mobility in their leg motion.
- OK Cat Mom says her 18-year-old cat was pulling her hair out. After consulting two vets, it was determined it was most likely from arthritis pain. Comfort Gold has been a big help and the cats rarely pull hair out now and doesn’t flinch away when they touch her.
- Harley complains that his cat is still in pain and the product didn’t work at all.
Comfort Gold Cat Pain Support FAQs
Q. How long will one bottle of Comfort Gold last?
A. 1 bottle contains 2oz (59ml) of content which may easily last for a 4 month for most cats.
Q. Can my cat use Comfort Gold with other medications?
A. No. If your cat is on other medication, then consult your vet first before starting to use comfort gold. Also, the company warning says ‘Do not use with blood-thinners. May change the absorption of pain-relievers and antibiotics.’
Q. What if the product didn’t work? Does it come with a money back guarantee?
A. Yes, it comes with 90-day money back guarantee
Comfort Gold is a completely natural, herbal supplement which is useful for not only for cats but also for dogs. This natural formula provides gentle support to pets when they struggle with occasional pain and physical discomfort. Thus, if your pet is displaying any sign of behavioral change or change in normal routine, observe them, and help them ease their pain. Comfort Gold works best to bring back your pet’s normal life.