Cal Flame has over 37 years of manufacturing experience and is the internationally recognized brand for high-end Home Resort products. It is an award-winning hearth and barbecue manufacturer offering innovative backyard products for every home and budget. Headquartered in Pomona, California, it has specialty dealers and consumers around the globe. Cal Flame lineup includes grills, grilling, and drop-in accessories, customized outdoor kitchens, custom barbecue carts, fireplaces, and fire pits. Plus, all Cal Flame products are ETL and CE listed for your safety. Keep reading for the Cal Flame Electric Grills, Cal Flame Gas Grills, and more.
About Cal Flame Grills
Cal Flame well designed and superior engineered grills deliver gourmet performance and designer style. All grills are constructed using heavy-gauge 304 stainless steel, double-walled, and welded for durability. The blowtorch ignition and special control knobs with child-safety locks come standard. It contains unique flavor bars and full-width drip trays.
Cal Flame Grills General Features
- Unsurpassed Grilling Surface Area – These products have 25% more grilling surface space than the competition. Build with type 304, non-magnetic, commercial-grade stainless steel, these grills last longer.
- Exclusive Convection Grills – This industry-first innovation delivers fast, flavorful grilling. A powerful fan circulates heat all over the grill to ensure evenly cooked foods to perfection. It is available on 4 burners, 5 burners, and all new charcoal grills. Close the hood, and the convection grill will work as an oven – bake cakes, pizzas, and more.
- Solid Brass Burners – The 3, 4, and 5-Burner Grills have unique solid brass burners emitting 15,000 BTU each for intense, evenly distributed heat. Each burner comes with blowtorch ignition and control knob.
- Drip Tray – The full-width, stainless steel tray at the bottom holds all drippings and slides out for easy cleaning.
- Splash Guard – The one-piece front panel with a High-polished finish provides easy cleanup.
- Custom-Designed Knobs – Exclusive Cal Flame knobs are custom designed featuring one-hand operation with blowtorch ignition, without batteries. For easy operation, each brass burner comes with a separate knob, engineered with child-safety locks.
- Stainless Steel, One-Piece Handle – The commercial-quality, one-piece handles features welded construction and high polish.
Cal Flame Grill Review
Cal Flame G Series Gas Grill Review
These grills are attractive, affordable, and have a large grilling area. They come with porcelain-coated cast iron burners that produce high heat and distribute heat evenly across the grill. The stainless steel flame tamers cover the burners and reduce flare-ups. The sturdy stainless steel grates are thicker than other similar grills. The v-pattern leaves unique sear marks on food. Plus, it is inexpensive and has options to upgrade.
However, their exterior construction is of 430-grade stainless steel material which is a negative point. This is because 304-grade stainless steel exterior constructions are more durable and rust-resistant. Also, the main burners are made of cast iron, which is prone to rust. Also, G-series grills lack a rear infrared burner but have a rotisserie kit option. These grills come with a year warranty.
Cal Flame P Series Gas Grill Review
These pro-style P-Series grills include features of that high priced grill. Available in 4 burners and 5 burner models, they are constructed with most durable 304-grade stainless steel material. The double-lined hood and internal lights are unique features to consider. These grills have cast stainless steel rugged and powerful burners. They also include a rear infrared rotisserie burner for 15,000 BTUs. The cooking grates have a unique, v-shape design to create distinctive sear marks. If needed, upgrade to an infrared sear zone burner in the future. They come with a griddle plate, smoker box, and grill cover.
However, few drawbacks to the P Series gas grills are they are available only as built-in models, and no free-standing cart option. The V-shaped flame tamers are less capable to minimize flare-ups. The v-grates cooking grates are unique but more difficult to clean.
Cal Flame Convection Gas Grill Review
These professional-looking grilling units have 304 stainless steel construction and a signature one-piece welded handle. They provide huge grilling space and the exclusive “v-grate” cooking grid. Cal Flame’s convection series are the only grills in the industry with a 110-volt built-in convection fan. This feature provides an even heating grill surface. These units feature cast stainless steel burners and an infrared rotisserie burner usually found on high-end grills. As an option add sear zone burner and smoker tray if needed.
The Convection Gas Grills from Cal Flame are not efficient enough at preventing flare-ups but the flavor bars help keep flare-ups at a minimal level. The v-shaped cooking grids are difficult to clean.
Cal Flame 25-Inch Built-In Electric BBQ Grill
Cal Flame Electric Grill 25 Inch has 220v of power. Constructed using a heavy-gauge 304 stainless-steel structure has double-walled and welded correctly for durability. It features 509 sq. ft of cooking surface, full-width drip tray, and grill light.
- Overall Grill Dimensions (Inches): 24 W x 24 D x 22 7/16 H.
- Opening Required for Built in (Inches): 9 1/4 H x 23 1/2 W x 22 1/4 D. 600 sq. In.
- Model number: BBQ07871E
Cal Flame BBQ grills
Cal Flame G Series – These are the perfect heavy-duty grills for first-time buyers looking for value. Build with 430-stainless steel, two-layer walls feature Cal Flame’s proprietary V-Grates, a temperature gauge, and porcelain-coated cast iron burners.
- Cal Flame G5 Burner Model number: BBQ09G05, Cal Flame 5 burner grill – Dimensions: 39″ x 24″ x 22 7/16″
- Cal Flame G4 Burner Model number: BBQ08G04, Cal Flame 4 burner grill – Dimensions: 31 1/2″ x 24″ x 22 7/16″
- Cal Flame G3 Burner Model number: BBQ09G03, Cal Flame 3 burner grill – Dimensions: 24 1/2″ x 24″ x 22 7/16″
- Cal Flame G Series Charcoal Model number: BBQ09G870, Cal Flame charcoal grill reviews – Dimensions: 31 1/4″ x 21″ x 22 7/16″
Cal Flame P Series – Each BBQ grill under this category is crafted using 304-stainless steel. It comes with their signature features such as cast stainless steel burners with independent igniter switches and V-patterned grates on a large cooking surface.
- Cal Flame P5 Model number: BBQ13P05 Dimensions: 39″ x 24″ x 22 7/16″
- Cal Flame P4 Model number: BBQ13P04 Dimensions: 31¾” x 24″ x 22 7/16″
Cal Flame Convection Grills – Typically found only in the kitchen, Convection grilling is now available for outdoor cooking. Shut its hood and use high-velocity fans to distribute hot air throughout the entire area of the grill.
- Top Gun 5-Burner Convection Grill Model Number: BBQ13875CTG – Dimensions: 39″ x 24″ x 22 7/16″
- Convection 5 Burner Model Number: BBQ13875CP – Dimensions: 39″ x 24″ x 22 7/16″
- Convection 4 Burner Model Number: BBQ13874CP – Dimensions: 31¾” x 24″ x 22 7/16″
Cal Flame Grills Comparison Chart
|G Series||Convection Series||P Series|
|430 grade stainless steel||304 grade stainless steel||304 grade stainless steel|
|Available with 3, 4, or 5 burners, Charcoal model available||Available with 4 or 5 burners||Available with 4 or 5 burners|
|Porcelain-coated cast iron burners||Commercial-grade cast stainless steel burners||Commercial-grade cast stainless steel burners|
|Optional sear zone burner & smoker tray||Convection technology uses a fan to cook food twice as fast||Liquid Propane (LP) or Natural Gas (NG)|
|Optional sear zone burner & smoker tray||Optional sear zone burner & smoker tray|
|Internal halogen grill lights|
Cal Flame Accessories
This company offers all the accessories you need. The below listed are the categories of accessories available here –
- BBQ Grill Accessories
- Side Burners
- Drop-In Accessories
- Cal Flame Doors and Drawers
- Ovens & Refrigerators
- Patio Accessories
Cal Flame Warranty
Cal Flame grill structure or frame housing, Stainless Steel Burners and V-Grates are warranted against rust-through and operation failure, due to defects in material or workmanship in normal household use for 10 years from the original date of purchase. Flame Tamers and Warming Rack have 3 Year and Gas Valves and Other Components have 1 Year of warranties.
Cal Flame Electric Grills Where To Buy?
You can buy Cal Flame Electric Grills, Gas Grills, or Convection models from their authorized dealers only. Some retail online affiliates are shopperschoice.com, bbqguys.com, Amazon, and more. If you want to make an in-store purchase then visit www.calflamebbq.com and check the “Cal flame dealers’ locator” tab or “find a dealer” option. Cal Flame for Sale is currently not available but sign up for exclusive offers for the latest promo codes, discounts by visiting its official website.
Cal flame Amazon
Amazon carries most Grills and convection models from Cal Flame. On some models, you can avail of free shipping plus discounts. Another advantage of buying from Amazon is to get aware of the genuine verified Cal flame reviews from actual users. This will assist you a lot in making a purchase decision.
Cal Flame award-winning innovative design makes these grills an excellent value. Plus, they are affordable and come in various shapes and sizes. Hence, if you want to grill for two or host a family dinner, Cal Flame has the perfect grill for all your outdoor grilling needs. Click the link below and browse various grilling options available – https://www.shopperschoice.com/brand_brand_250.html?sstring%5B0%5D=Cal%2BFlame.