Funginix by Sisquoc Healthcare is a topical solution that helps you to get rid of the fungus in finger or toenails naturally. It is natural, safe, and effective that will work within two weeks of use. This is our review.
About Funginix Nail Fungus Treatment
Funginix is a product from Sisquoc Healthcare who is one of the leading manufacturers of naturopathic home remedies. The ingredients of Funginix are potent and work in rejuvenating your nails completely.
The company has been in the health market for a while now and is registered with the BBB (Better Business Bureau). BBB is a consumer protection company that handles any complaints and makes sure that the manufacturer is credible and reliable. The ingredients used in Funginix are natural, potent, and are FDA-approved.
Sisquoc healthcare offers many promotional deals and discount coupons. Since this is fairly a regular process (which means you need to use it for 3-4 months), then we suggest buying it wholesale. This will save you great savings on the actual product price as well as shipping charges.
There are many customer testimonials and reviews available online. You can find many before and after funginix pictures that has helped many people to grow new nails and skin tissues while repairing the affected skin.
Does funginix really work?
Apply funginix on the affected area and watch how it kills the fungus that causes the nails to go black, yellow, or green making it deformed. Funginix works on the affected area and alleviates any pain, itching that can cause further spreading of the fungus. It destroys the fungus and its symptoms then and there itself thus allowing proper nail growth.
It is always necessary that you use the product as directed. Some claim that funginix is a scam, but it is not. The product is quite genuine and a general consensus has benefited from the product. There are reviews available online not only at the official website but also on other retailer sites such as Amazon.
Of course, there are few disgruntled customers who did not notice any changes in the product. This is mainly because not all medications will work for everyone because no two bodies are the same. Another thing to note is that people who claimed it didn’t work have admitted that they are not using the product as directed which is one of the reasons why the product failed to show positive results.
- Undecylenic Acid, USP 10% – the active ingredient of Funginix, it destroys fungi and gets rid of any burning, itching in the infected tissues. Derived from castor oil, undecylenic acid improves the body’s natural ability to heal itself.
- Camphor – taken from wood and mint leaves, camphor contain anesthetic and antimicrobial properties that not only destroys the fungus but also soothes any inflammation in the area.
- Tea tree oil – derived from Melaleuca alternifolia plant, it is famous for its antiviral, antifungal, and antibacterial properties. Tea tree oil speeds up the healing process of infections.
- Uva Ursi (Bearberry) extract – is a herb that contains many minerals usually used for internal use.
- Propolis extract – a concentrated solution made by bees, it has the ability to fight infection.
- Rose Hip Flower Oil – contains Vitamin C and many vital fatty acids that strengthen any brittle nails caused by fungus.
- Menthol – has a cooling effect on any inflammation or minor pain. It is extracted from peppermint that also relieves you from any itchy sensation in the affected area.
- Jasmine Oil – relieves dry, itchy, or peeling skin. It also reduces skin sensitivity.
- Cocoa seed butter – provides lubrication and moisture.
There are no Funginix side effects noted so far. Being a natural product, you need not worry about any adverse reactions as with prescription drugs. It is an excellent product that works on mild, moderate, and severe fungal infections effectively.
Undecylenic acid should not be used on children under two years of age. It is also not to be used on open skin or if pus is present.
Dosage and Application
For best results, file the sides of the affected nail area especially top and a front portion. It is recommended to use twice a day.
Clean the affected area with lukewarm water and tap dry. Now apply Funginix using the applicator that is available with the product. Let the solution go deep into the nail plate and cuticles. Wait for 5 minutes before you put on socks or shoes.
NOTE: Always keep the feet and nail area dry. This is because moist atmosphere breeds bacteria. If your feet sweat during the day time, you can use a powder in your shoes to absorb all the excess moisture.
To prevent recurrence of infection, use funginix till the nails are completely cured of the fungus. The results may differ based on the severity of the infection. This might also delay the recovery but make sure you stick to the routine and use funginix regularly.
Funginix by Sisquoc Healthcare Reviews
- Becca – “Wasn’t what I was quite expecting. It took too long to start showing results. I finished the treatment and my nails are clean and clear.”
- Richard – “It is quite slow but then ultimately it gets the job done. Not exactly a miracle solution.”
- Adam – “Didn’t work for me. Wonder why the rating is so high.”
- Naresh – “It’s been a month and I am starting to see clear nails for almost a week now.”
- Jessica – “I got this product and definitely pleased with the results. My nails were pretty yellow before using funginix.”
Where to buy Funginix by Sisquoc Healthcare
Funginix is available on the official website. You can also purchase it from Amazon, eBay, etc. However, it is not available at other stores such as Walmart, Walgreens, GNC, etc.
The product is a bit expensive compared to other brands in the market. The shipping charges are also an added expense since the company does not ship free. Nevertheless, discounts are available when you are purchasing in bulk. Since it takes around 3-6 months of treatment, it would cost approximately $150-$300 based on the severity of the condition. The manufacturer offers a wholesale discount.
The company currently offers
- one month supply (1 bottle)
- 3 month supply (Buy 2 Get 1 FREE) – ALSO THE BEST-SELLER &
- 5 month supply (Buy 3 Get 2 FREE)
Advantages and Disadvantages
- Manufactured in the USA
- Is a natural topical solution
- Alleviates any toenail condition due to fungus
- Removes any dead skin cells surrounding the nails
- Replaces damaged nails with a new, clean nail
- 100% satisfaction guarantee of the 60-day return policy
- Safe on pregnant and nursing women
- Discount coupon codes available
- Wholesale packages available at low price
- Takes 3-6 months to completely heal the nails
- Quite an expensive product
- Is available online only
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the return policy of Funginix?
Funginix comes with a 60-day return policy. If you do not notice any improvement, simply return and get your money refunded. It is unclear to us if the company will deduct any shipping charges.
Is it okay to wear nail polish while Funginix?
Wearing nail polish while treating your nails is not suggested. This is because the treatment can prolong when you use nail polish regularly.
If I have a medical condition, can I use Funginix?
It is always best to consult your medical practitioner before using Funginix especially if you are under any prescription medication.
Is Funginix available in India?
Funginix is shipped internationally including countries such as India, UK, Canada, Singapore etc.
Comparative reviews – Funginix Vs. Zetaclear Vs. Purnail Vs. Fungavir Vs. Lamisil
For those who are skeptical of rounding in on a particular product, here is the comparison table of the best sellers.
|Product||Ingredient||Side effects||Money back guarantee||Ratings||Reviews|
|Funginix||Tea tree oil, Lavender oil, Camphor, Menthol, Uva Ursi and more||No side effects reported||60 days||3.5 out of 5 stars||Funginix is one of the best selling products with many users loving the product. The only drawback is it may need to be used for long duration depending on the individual’s body.|
|Zetaclear||Oils of Lemongrass, tea tea, vitamin E, jojoba etc.||No side effects||90 days||3.2 out of 5 stars||For some the product did work. However, some users are skeptical that using oral spray for your toenails simply does not “digest” well in mind that has lead them to find no particular effects.|
|Purnail||Undecylenic acid derived from castor oil, tea tree oil, sunflower seed oil||Users noted nails getting worse than before||60 days||3.2 out of 5 stars||Majority of the user reviews lean towards negative side. People report that the purnail simply does not work and they feel the condition is worse than before.|
|Fungavir||Undecylenic acid, sweet almond oil, flax seed oil, aloe vera leaf extract, bee propolis extract and many more||No side effects||60 days||4.9 out of 5 star ratings||The product has its share of good and bad reviews (majority being on the positive side). So far this is the best product seen on the comparison list.|
|Lamisil||Terbinafine hydrochloride||Multiple side effects such as birth defects on baby if used during pregnancy, ear congestion, headache, breathing problems, joint pain and more||30 days||4.2 out of 5 stars||Prescription medication used commonly for athlete’s foot. Though a group of people have benefited from lamisil, there are many side effects of this product making it challenging for consumers to use. Use it at your own discretion.|
There are many customers who have failed drastically after trying many products such as athlete creams or any other topical medications. Such creams are not much effective and provide only a temporary solution. Funginix is a safe product that will work on the fungus toenails without giving you any side effects. Of course, it takes a longer time than usual to work on the body which needs some serious commitment on your part if you want complete healing. This also means an extra amount every month. But there are bulk purchases that can be made if you are planning to use this product for a long time. Plus if you want safer benefits than other products in the market, then Funginix is also among the hotlist.