For a person who is ardent about grilling needs a professional grill that can be versatile and flexible with the gas fuel choices. The Broil King Gas grills fulfill this requirement. Broil King gas grills are made in stylish forms in different sizes and capacities to perform various cooking types like grilling, smoking, and even baking your goods. You can get them 7 different series that offers different grill sizes. You can choose them according to your needs. There are a total of 7 series of Broil King gas grills. You can get them in stylish silver color or in the royalty of black color.
Features of Broil King Gas grills
- All the Broil King Gas grills has got the commercial grade burners and most of them also have the rotisserie burner with a kit as well.
- The large sized grills contain a warming rack that is porcelain coated. The cookbox is made of Therma-cast for thermal efficiency.
- The cooking space is divided into 2 in the Imperial series while it is the one common space in other series. Professional cast stainless steel.
- The total number of burners varies from 3-6, depending on the gas grill series. The burners are made of stainless steel with the Dual-Tube facility.
- The cooking system is equipped with the Flav-R-Wave system.
- The gas flow has better control with the Linear-flow valves with the 180 degree sensi-touch control.
- The temperature control is done with the Deluxe Accu-Temp thermometer.
- All the Broil King Gas grills has the drop-down side shelves. The shelves have drawers depending on the size. All of them have the hooks attached to them so that you can hang the needed tools on them.
- All the Broil King Gas grills are portable with the casters attached to them. The casters are of the same size for the larger grills. The smaller grills have one set of 2 large wheels or another set of smaller casters.
- The Broil King portable gas grills use either propane gas or the natural gar as the fuel source. You need to select the gas type while purchasing. The fuel type is not interchangeable. Some of the smaller grills are fuel specific in make.
- You will get suitable Broil King grill covers to protect them from the outside weather. The grill covers are specific to the grill type.
- These gas grills also have the 10 year warranty on the cook box. The burners and the remaining parts also have the warranty that lasts for 5 years and 2 years respectively. All the parts of these gas grills are made of rust resistant materials for its longevity.
- Broil King Gas grill Imperial series
The Imperial series has the largest grills of the Broil King Gas grills. You may find 3 varieties of gas grills in this series- Imperial XLS, Imperial XL Black, and the Imperial 590.
a. Broil King Gas grill Imperial XLS
- Broil King Gas grill Imperial XLS is the largest grill from this brand. With 6 burners and a cooking space of 1000 sq inches and an additional side burner you will be easily able to grill and bake food for a small army.
- The entire cooking space is divided into a large cookbox and a separate small cookbox. These 2 cook boxes have the individual lid. The side burner is on the left shelf.
- The total output from these main burners would be 60,000 BTUs. The side burner provides 10,000 BTUs and the warming rack and rotisserie provides the additional 15,000 BTUs.
- The propane model comes with a pull-out tank drawer. For the natural gas, 10 ft hose is provided.
- There are built-in lights in the cook box as well as on the control knobs.
- The cabinets underneath have ample space for storage. You will be getting 2 large ones on the sides and 2 drawers in the middle. You can also keep the spice bottles or sauces in the side shelf storage space provided.
- The lid closes with the roll action. There are 6 casters attached that are 3 inches in diameter and have locking facility provided for the front casters.
- The grill dimensions are 49.2 x 24.8 x 76 inches and the cooking surface is 19.25 x 37.96 inches. The grill weighs about 313 pounds.
- The Broil King Gas grill Imperial XLS is silver color in appearance that adds style to your outdoor kitchen and is suitable for the contemporary kitchens.
b. Broil King Gas grill Imperial XL Black
The Broil King Gas grill Imperial XL Black is the same as the XLS type. Only here, the exterior of the gas grill is all black. You can see the silver color in the knob areas and also on the side shelves surface as well as on the handles of the cabinet doors. Every feature and dimension is the same as the other one. The Broil King gas grill Imperial XL Black suits the monotone kitchens.
c. Broil King Gas grill Imperial 590
- This is the second largest gas grill from Broil King. This gas grill has got 5 burners as the single unit. There is no division of the cook box. The 5 burners provide an output of 55,000 BTUs with the additional 10,000 from the side burner and 15,000 BTUs from the rotisseries unit.
- The total cooking space is 875 sq inches with 625 sq inches of the primary coking space and the rest on the warming rack above.
- This gas grill stands on 4 legs and each having casters attached to it.
- There is cabinet space under the cooking space. There is one cabinet with a door and 2 drawers one above the other on the other half.
- The side shelves are pull-down with one having the side burner on it. Both the shelves have drawers and tool hooks attached to them.
- You can have either the propane or the natural gas the fuel source. The propane gas option comes with the design to have the 20 lb tank. The tank is not provided with the product.
- The dimensions of this Broil King Gas grill Imperial 590 are 49.2 x 24.8 x 68.7 inches. The cooking surface is 19.25 x 31.89 inches. The grill weighs about 257 lbs for the Propane type and 254 for the natural gas variety.
- Broil King Gas grill Regal series
The Broil King Regal gas grills are slightly smaller than the Imperial series but having the similar features as like the other. There are a total of 5 varieties of gas grills in 2 color choices. You will have a total of 9 gas grills to choose from this series.
- Regal XL Pro is the largest in this series with 6 burners and 1000 sq inches of cooking space. There also are the side burners, warming rack, and rotisserie unit. The cooking space is divided into 2 cook boxes, one large, and one small with individual lids. This gas BBQ grill has 3 cabinets underneath. The side shelves have one drawer each with tool hooks. The dimensions are 49.2 x 24.8 x 70 inches. The weight of the grill is 255 lbs or 251 for the propane gas and natural gas variety respectively. The Broil King Regal XL Pro is available in black color and the Broil King Regal XLS Pro comes in silver color finish.
- Broil King Regal 590 Pro gas grill and the Broil King regal S590 Pro are the next in this series. The only difference between these 2 is their color. The S590 is in silver color finish while the 590 Pro is in black. The Regal 590 Pro gas grills have 5 burners that together give you 55,000 BTUs. There is the standard Broil King side burner and the rotisserie burner attached to these grills as well. The total cooking space available is 625 sq inches. Add in the porcelain coated warming rack, you will have the total cooking space of 875 sq inches inside the grill. Dimensions are 49.2 x 24.8 x 62.5 inches with a weight of 217 or 214 lbs.
- Broil King Regal S490 Pro and Regal 490 Pro: The Regal 490 Pro gas grills are available in 2 standard colors. The total cooking space inside the single unit grill is 500 sq inches from the 4 burners. There is also the additional warming rack inside, the side burner on the side as well as a rotisserie rack. It uses either the Propane gas or the natural gas as fuel source. The height and width are the standard size for the Broil King gas grills. Here the length of the grill would be 56.3 inches from side to side. The total weight of the unit would be 188 or 187 lbs depending on the fuel type chosen.
- Broil King Regal S440 Pro is a small unit for grilling. It is available only in the silver finish. The grill contains 4 burners with 10,000 BTUs each. The cooking space is 500 sq inches on the grid. The size or dimension of this grill is the same as the Regal units at 49.2 x 24.8 x 56.3 inches. It differs mainly in its weight at 186 or 180 lbs and the lack of a rotisserie unit inside the grill. You will be getting only the main burners, warming rack and the side shelf with this model.
- Broil King Regal S420 Pro and regal 420 Pro is the smallest available gas grills from this brand. This small unit if grill contains 4 burners and a warming rack inside the grilling area. It has got 2 side shelves but no side burner. The total cooking space is enough at 500 sq inches that is fueled by either propane or natural gas. The dimensions are the same as the other small units. The weight of the grill here is just 178 or 173 lbs, the lightest of all.
- Broil King Gas grill Baron Series
The Broil King Baron gas grills are available in 9 models. The cooking space available here ranges from 330-500 sq inches. These are more compact grills with most of the facilities provided from the brand.
- Broil King Baron 590 grills are available in silver with the Baron S590 and the black model in the name Baron 590. The grills have got 5 burners, a side burner, and a rotisserie burner. The cooking space available is 555 sq inches, on the main burner. There is also a warming rack inside. You have a choice with the fuel type. The length of the grill is 63.5 inches from one end to the other with the total weight being 185/188 lbs for the propane unit and natural gas unit respectively. The cooking surface is 17.48 x 32.21 inches.
- Broil King Baron S490 is available in silver finish. There are 4 burners, side burner, warming rack, and a rotisserie with thus unit. The cooking space is 444 sq inches son the grid and 200 sq inches on the warming rack. You can use propane or natural gas for this gas grill unit. The length if the unit is 57 inches. It weighs 158 lbs and 157 lbs for the propane and the natural gas units respectively.
- Broil King Baron S440 and Broil King Baron 440: Here you will be getting 4 burners, a warming rack, and a side burner. There is no rotisserie unit. The cooking space is 444 sq inches. The length of the unit is 57 inches and weighs 154 lbs for all grills in this model. You still have the choice with the fuel type.
- Broil King Baron S420 and Baron 420 gas grills have just the 4 burners and a warming rack inside it. There are no side burners or the rotisserie unit. The cooking space available is 444 sq inches. It has the side shelves and 2 cabinets underneath. The unit is 57 inches long with a weight of only 150 lbs. You can choose either the propane gas or the natural gas for fuelling.
- Broil King Baron S320 and Baron 320 are the smallest units of this series. It comes with just 3 burners and a cooking space of only 330 sq inches. The cooking surface is 17.48 x 19.12 inches. There are no additional burners in this. There is a warming rack inside the grill. There is only a single cabinet underneath the grill. It still has all the features of the Broil King gas grills. The length of the unit is only 50 inches and weighs only 124/125 lbs.
- Broil King Gas grills Sovereign Series
The Broil King Sovereign gas grill series has got a variety of combination with the basic features. There are only 4 models in this series but is wider with options.
- Sovereign XLS 90 is a standalone model that has 4 burners, a side burner, a rotisserie unit, and a warming rack. It is available in a combination of silver and black in finish. The total cooking space is 600 sq inches on the grids that are 34 x 17.12 inches in size. There are 2 sets of wheels for this unit. The larger wheels are 8 inches and the smaller ones are 3 inches in diameter. The side shelves have the spice rack and the tool hooks on them. The dimensions of the grill are 50.4 x 24.4 x 65 inches with a weight or 196 or 199 lbs for the propane and natural gas models respectively.
- Sovereign XLS 20 has 4 burners but there is no side burner or the rotisserie unit. The cooking space is at 600 sq inches with the foldable side shelves, spice rack and tool hooks. The size is the same as the Sovereign XLS 90 but lighter in weight at 184 or 183 lbs. There are 2 cabinets with steel doors. It has a larger warming rack that is 400 sq inches in size. It also has the 2 sets of wheels.
- Sovereign 90 is what you will be finding ideal when you requirements are a medium sized burner, warming rack, side burner, and a rotisserie unit. Here you will be getting 3 burners and a cooking space of 450 sq inches on the grid and a warming rack of 325 sq inches. The 2 sets of wheels are 7 inches and 2.5 inches in diameter. The dimensions of this grilling unit would be 50.4 x 24.4 x 56.5 inches with a weight of 148 or 149 lbs.
- Sovereign 20 is the smallest in this series. With 4 burners there is ample cooking space at 450 sq inches. But there are no side burner and rotisserie units. You have the side shelves with storage facility and a double door cabinet underneath. The wheel sizes here are 7 and 2.5 inches that carry a weight of 145-146 lbs in it. The dimensions of this unit would be 50.4 x 24.4 x 56.5 inches.
- Broil King Gas grills Signet Series
The Broil King Signet Series has 4 models of gas grills that differ only slightly from each other.
- Broil King Signet 90 gas grill with rear rotisserie is the largest of the 4 models here. The Signet 90 has 3 burners, a side burner, a rotisserie unit, and a warming rack that makes it a complete package. The cooking space on the grids is 400 sq inches. The warming rack allows about 235 sq inches. The double door cabinet and pull down side shelves are standard with the brand. The finish of the grilling unit is silver-black combination. The wheels are 7 and 2.5 inches in size. The dimensions are 48.4 x 23.2 x 56.5 inches with a weight of just 138/141 lbs for the propane and natural gas units respectively.
- Broil King Signet 70 gas grill is almost like the 90 model. The only difference here is that there is no side burner; instead you get the simply flat side shelf on either side. It has the warming rack and the rotisserie unit attacked inside. The coking space is the same as 400 sq inches. Even the size is the same as the other model. The next difference is in the weight. The Signet 70 weighs 134 and 139 lbs for the propane and natural gas units.
- Broil King Signet 320 and Signet 320B are basically the same. They differ only in their finish. The Signet 320 has silver-black combination in its finish while the Signet 320B is all black from top to bottom. These gas grills have 3 burners and a warming rack but no additional burner options. The cooking space is 400 sq inches on the 3 grids. The dimensions are also the same as the other models in this series. The weight of the grill here would be 140/141 lbs for the propane and natural gas units.
- Broil King Gas grills Monarch Series
The Broil King Monarch gas grill series has the gas grills that have the burners with a power of 10,000 BTUs each. There are 3 units in this series.
- Broil King Monarch 390 is the largest among this series. There are 3 burners, a side burner, and a rotisserie unit. The cooking space inside is 350 sq inches on the grids and 170 sq inches on the warming rack. There is only a single door cabinet with this unit. There are double sets of wheels that carry the unit with a dimension of 48 x 22 x 51.8 inches. The weight of the gas grill is 120/123 lbs and is available in the black finish.
- Broil King Monarch 340 is the same size as the Monarch 390. The difference is that, Monarch 340 does not have a rotisserie unit. It still has 3 burners and a side burner. The total available cook space inside is 520 from the grid and warming rack. The 2 sets of wheels carry the weight if just 114/115 lbs. this gas grill dimensions are 48 x 22 x 51.8 inches.
- Broil King gas grill Monarch 320 is the basic unit with just the 3 burners and a warming rack. The cooking space is the same as the other units. There also are the 2 wheel sets and side shelves to it. it comes in the all-black finish as well. It is the same size as the other units in this series but is lightest at 112-113 lbs in weight.
- Broil King Gas grill Gem
The Broil King Gas grill Gem 320 is the only model in this series. It is the smallest gas grill from Broil King and is just barely movable on the single set of wheels. The wheels are 7 inches in diameter. The gas grill works on only Propane gas. There are 3 burners with an output of just 24,000 BTUs together. The warming rack is 132 sq inches and the cooking space on the grids would be 294 sq inches. It is the smallest and basic gas grill in the black finish. There is no storage cabinet underneath the unit. The dimensions are 42.6 x 21 x 45.3 inches with a weight of just 49.6 lbs.
Where to buy Broil King gas grills?
You can find several Broil King gas grill dealers across the world. The Broil King gas grills are made in Ontario, Canada as well as in Huntington Indiana and Dickson Tennessee in the USA. The Broil King gas grills are on sale in various countries like Canada, USA, Australia, UK, Singapore etc. You can find the nearest dealer from the official site of the manufacturer.
Broil King Gas grill parts
The Broil King gas grill replacement parts are readily available in the online market. The replacement parts available are the grill grates, burners, heat tent, grill igniters, control knob, handles, brackets, nuts, warming racks etc.
The Broil King gas grills accessories are also available are the likes of grill toppers, racks, baking accessories, skewer racks, etc.
Broil King Gas grills reviews
The Broil King Gas grill reviews show that the Broil King Gas grill Monarch 320 and the Broil King Baron gas grill are the most popular choices. The Monarch 320 being the smallest grill and the Baron being the largest and ideal for home users took the cake from the brand. The Broil King Baron gas grill reviews show that these are the easy to use and can be used for a variety of food. In general, the Broil King gas grills have earned a reputation of good quality grills with great performance and value for the money spent.
Broil King Gas grills are surely one of the easy to use gas grills. Most of these grills are flexible with propane or natural gas so you can choose which variety you want. These grills are compact and can be large enough for a decent amount of food cooked in no time. These gas grills may not have the highest BTUs from their burners, but they are no less than other brands in the market.
« Cuisinart 3 in 1, 4 Burner Gas Grills Accessories AOG Gas Grills Parts, Reviews, Instructions »