Wysong is a family company that puts principle ahead of market. Unlike other pet companies, Wysong does not outsource formulation and manufacturing of pet food products and dog/ cat supplements. Its broad collection of products is designed for dogs, cats, ferrets, equine and also humans.
The dog product line is made from a combination of several items classified into raw, dry, canned, dog supplements as well as dog grooming products. The company’s dog supplement products include several vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, dental care and many more beneficiary nutrients. Biotic pH- (minus) is one of its helpful supplements and its detailed description is given further in the article.
Purpose Of Biotic pH-
Today’s environmental factors, particularly diet, have shown to add into higher than normal natural pH levels for many companion animals like dogs and cats. High pH may give a way to disease conditions such as Struvite / Triple Phosphate Crystals which affects your pet’s well being. Biotic pH- contains ingredients that work to help acidify your pet animal’s system, and bring back the body pH at a more natural and normal level.
Features – Biotic pH-
Biotic pH- is a supplement designed to be useful for both dogs and cats. To know more about this product, have a look at its several features:
- Rationale – Biotic pH- is a vitamin supplement designed to assist in generating and maintaining acidic (low pH) urine.
- Prevents Diseases – Biotic pH- is a dog supplement designed for dogs who needs support in preventing or treating struvite/ triple phosphate crystal formation.
- Supports regulating Metabolism – This supplement assists in restoring nutrients in pet’s system which regulate metabolism to generate acid urine.
- Beneficial – The acid urine is beneficial and has shown to not only be calculolytic (dissolves existing stones), but also it is preventive for the formation of the common struvite uroliths and crystals in Urological Syndrome.
- Sizes – Biotic pH- is available in bottle and pail types, 9.75 oz. Bottle and 5 lb. Pail.
Ingredients – Biotic pH-
The primary ingredients of Biotic pH– are: Chicken and Beef and Chicken and Beef Liver. Besides, it also contains Taurine, Lecithin, DL-Methionine, Dried Aspergillus niger Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus lactis Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Product, L-Carnitine, Sesame Seeds, Barley Grass Powder, Organic Blueberries, Wheat Grass Powder, Carrots, Catnip, Artichoke, Sage Extract, Kelp, Garlic, Rosemary Extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Yeast Culture, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Ascorbic Acid, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Copper Proteinate, Riboflavin Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Yeast Culture, Manganese Proteinate, and Vitamin D3 Supplement.
The min. crude Protein content in Biotic pH– is 35.0 %, Crude Fat is 13.0 % and Taurine is 6.6%. The maximum Crude Fiber contained in this product is 2.0 % and Moisture is 12.0%.
Directions to Feed
Biotic pH- can be added or sprinkle on the top of food. It can also be mix with one or more meals in a day. Follow the below feeding directions for puppies and adult dogs separately:
- Weaning Puppies: A pinch (bottle to be light shake) with each feeding daily
- Growing Puppies and Adult Dogs: One teaspoon (3-4 shakes of bottle) per 15 lbs. of dog’s body weight daily.
It is suggested to divide the above serving pattern among feedings. Also ensure to keep bottle tightly sealed and store in pleasant fair conditions. To maintain its freshness for long period of time, you can also freeze/ refrigerate.