Founded in 2009, Memphis Grills manufactures all grills in the USA in its state-of-the-art 135,000 square foot facility. Innovation, craftsmanship, and dedication to customer satisfaction are the base of Memphis Wood Fire Grills. These consumer and environmentally friendly grills not only enhances lifestyles but provides convenience into outdoor cooking. Their revolutionary outdoor cooking products are technically advanced 3- in-1 Cooking Centers which can grill, smoke, and bake. Keep reading for the Reviews Of Memphis Grills Pellet Grills.
About Memphis Grills Wood Fire Pellet Grills
These grills use 100% natural wood pellets as fuel instead of the traditional propane or charcoal. They pass a very sought after flavor that enhances the taste of almost every food you cook on it. From a mild smoked taste to hints of cherry, hickory, and maple, there are various flavors available at Memphis to suit any choice.
Why Choose Memphis Grills Pellet Grills?
The many general features of Memphis Pellet Grills are –
- Real wood fire – All top chefs know that the wood fire is the real culinary game-changer. These pellet grills use 100% natural wood pellets instead of propane or charcoal, to provide incomparable flavor and cooking power with just the touch of a button.
- True Convection Cooking – Each model contains the 4″ convection fans for offering true high-end convection ovens. The combination of unique grill chamber design and advanced engineering creates even circulation of heat without the need of rotisserie
- Control And Monitor Via Wi-Fi – The Memphis Mobile App allows you to monitor and regulate your grill and food temps when you’re away from your grill. Now it is easy to keep a check on your food from home, work, or your car.
- Intelligent Temperature Control – This highly-accurate, automated wood pellet grill gives you set-it-and-forget-it ease and remarkable results. Fueled by 100% natural wood pellets, this one-touch Intelligent Temperature Control (ITC) automatically maintains your desired temperature (180 to 700 degrees).
- Grill, Smoke, Bake and Roast – Memphis is highly versatile and simple units allowing you to Grill, Smoke, Bake or Roast.
- Beautiful Stainless Steel Construction – Its superior craftsmanship and strict manufacturing standards guarantee products with reliability, durability, and temperature accuracy in any weather condition.
- Made in the USA – All Memphis Wood Fire Pellet Grills are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA.
- Affordable Pellet Consumption – One 20 lb. bag of Memphis Wood Fire pellets lasts about as long as a tank of propane and costs the same At 350 degrees. These units burn about 1.5 lbs. of pellets per hour or ¾ lb. per half hour.
Memphis Grill Built-In and Freestanding Pellet Grill Models
Memphis Elite Grills Review
Memphis Elite Built-In and Memphis Elite Cart Pellet Grills are two models under this category. Memphis Grills Elite 37-Inch Pellet Grill Built-In and 39-Inch Freestanding Models are big and bold wood pellet grills, making an ultimate addition to any outdoor kitchen. They provide a whopping 1252 sq. inches of cooking surface, a large 24 lb. pellet hopper, dual metal convection fans, and precise temperature control with Wi-Fi capable of anything from 180° to 700°. They also feature double-walled, sealed, 304 stainless steel construction, Oven-Grade Gasket, and indirect and direct flame modes. The freestanding cart model features open Shelves for enhanced storage. All these features make the Memphis Elite a truly revolutionary cooking appliance.
Memphis Elite Best Price and Dimensions
- Memphis Grills Elite Wi-Fi Controlled 39-Inch 304 Stainless Steel Freestanding Pellet Grill – 47 x 69 x 29 in. and $4,999
- Memphis Grills Elite Wi-Fi Controlled 37-Inch 304 Stainless Steel Built-In Pellet Grill – 28(height) x 46(width) x 32(depth) in and $4,699.00
You will find impressive Memphis Elite Pellet Grills reviews. People say it is the best investment for the outdoor cooker. It is very versatile, well built, and easy to assemble. One customer is using it for almost 2 years now and it gives a consistent performance without any issue. He smokes fish, chicken, turkey, ribs, and more at least 2 times a week. He is also happy that it can grill or bake. Another user says the built-in model is easy to assemble and cooks awesome food. It is a high-quality model in every aspect and works exactly as advertised. Few customers say it is a little expensive but well worth every penny paid.
Memphis Pro Grills Review
Memphis Pro Cart And Memphis Pro Built-In Pellet Grills are two models under this category. Memphis Grills Pro 28-Inch Built-In or freestanding Pellet Grills have double-walled construction and made with the 304 quality stainless steel material. Double Walled, highest 430 Sealed Stainless Steel Memphis Pro 28-Inch freestanding model is also available. It provides 562 square inches of cooking surface and with the optional upgrade you can have 834* sq. in too. The temp range varies between 180 and 650 degrees Fahrenheit. This model features Intelligent Temperature Control (ITC) with Wi-Fi, Indirect and Direct Flame Modes, Dual Convection Fans, Oven-Grade Gasket, Shelves open for enhanced storage (cart model), a free 20lb bag of pellets and 18 lb. dual pellet hopper (mix and match pellet flavors). This Wood Fire pellet grill combines the very best parts of a kitchen oven, a real wood fire, a BBQ gas grill, and a smoker.
Memphis Pro Grill Dimensions and Price
- Memphis Grills Pro Wi-Fi Controlled 28-Inch 304 Stainless Steel Built-In Pellet Grill -28(height)x 34(width)x 32(depth) and $3,599.00
- Memphis Grills Pro Wi-Fi Controlled 28-Inch 430 Stainless Steel Freestanding Pellet Grill -47x57x29in and $3,599.00
- Memphis Grills Pro Wi-Fi Controlled 28-Inch 304 Stainless Steel Freestanding Pellet Grill – 47x57x29in and $3,899.00
People are largely impressed with the Memphis Pro series performance. They share many positive Memphis Pro Pellet Grills Reviews. One customer wanted to buy a solid and luxurious pellet grill that is built to last for years to come in the outdoor kitchen. He is pleased to buy this grill which looks great and works great. Another customer says it is a completely awesome smoker, griller, baker, and roaster. The temperature control feature works amazingly. Plus it is as convenient as using gas with the taste of wood. Also, it works better than a convection oven in the kitchen. It is completely worth the money spent. However, few customers complain that unpacking the unit is tiring as it may take about 2-3 hours to remove all the plastics. Overall, outdoor cooking is fun and best in these grills.
Memphis Advantage Grills Review
Memphis Advantage Plus And Memphis Advantage are two freestanding models under this category. This first-rate 26-Inch 3-in-1 outdoor cooking hub features a circulating metal single convection fan, a 180° to 600° temperature range, and a 12 lb. pellet hopper. Each model provides 427 sq. in. of cooking surface and with optional grate upgrade to 970 sq. in. Fueled with 100% natural and renewable wood pellets these grills features an Intelligent Temperature Control system with Wi-Fi and Indirect and Direct Flame Modes. These freestanding models have a double wall, the highest 430 stainless steel construction. One model comes with an open cart bottom.
Dimensions and Price
- Memphis Grills Advantage Plus Wi-Fi Controlled 26-Inch 430 Stainless Steel Freestanding Pellet Grill – 47x45x29 in and $2,499.00
- Memphis Grills Advantage Wi-Fi Controlled 26-Inch 430 Stainless Steel Freestanding Pellet Grill -47x45x29 in and $2,299.00
Though few, there are all positive Reviews for Memphis Advantage Pellet Grills. One customer says that the product is extremely well-built with precision cut stainless steel and cooks the best. He says the assembly is easy and the instructions are simple to follow. After countless hours of research, another customer bought the Memphis Advantage grill in the hope to win the competition. His team won the first prize for pork under the people’s choice category. He says the Memphis grill performance took a lot of people by surprise.
Memphis Pellet Grills Accessories
- Slide-In Kit
- Intelligent Temperature Control Meat Probe
- Grill Covers
- Doors & Drawers
Memphis Grills Pellet Grills Warranty
Memphis Grills comes with a seven (7) year Limited Warranty against defects in material and workmanship from the date of purchase by the original owner. Electronic and electrical components carry a three (3) year replacement warranty (under normal residential use only). The meat probe comes with the Warranty for 30 days from the date of purchase. Please note that the Limited Warranty does not apply to burn pot, meat probe, grill cover gaskets, or damage caused by corrosion.
Memphis Pellet Grills For Sale
You can buy Memphis Grills Pellet Grills online from their official website memphisgrills.com, Amazon, shopperschoice.com, bbqguys.com, or any other online retailers. Currently, you can avail of the discount, Memphis Pellet Grills Best price, and free shipping on Memphis Advantage Grill models when you buy from shopperschoice.com or Amazon. Hence, it is best to compare the models across the web before making a purchase.
Memphis Grills Wood Fire pellets Grill is a high performing, uniquely designed, and better engineered, made in USA products. The Bbq In Memphis Grills is delicious with 100% natural wood pellets, which comes in 7 different flavors – All-Purpose, Alder, Apple, Cherry, Hickory, Maple & Mesquite. If you are looking for a 3-in-one outdoor cooking unit that can provide natural wood flavored foods and last for years, then buy Memphis Grills Pellet Grills today.