Cal Flame is an award-winning manufacturer of most feature-rich grills and outdoor kitchen products. Cal Flame Flat Top grills offer a truly unique grilling experience with their convection technology, which allows you to cook speedily and versatility. Their awards winning design and innovations are not limited to BBQ Flat Top Grills & Griddles but offer a complete line of luxurious outdoor kitchen products – BBQ Grills, BBQ Islands, BBQ Carts, Fireplaces, and BBQ Accessories. This article is all about the Cal Flame Flat Top Grills & Griddles Review.
About Cal Flame Flat Top Grills & Griddles
Cal Flame innovative Flat Top Grills & Griddles with distinguished features are available at affordable prices. Their extensive line of grills features for every BBQ enthusiast and grilling preference, from porcelain to convection. Like all Cal Flame products, Cal Flame Hibachi Flat Top Grills & Griddles are engineered using the latest technology and product innovations. These grills offer 25% more grilling capacity than other similar products on the market. In addition, they feature independent knobs with an exclusive patented design. Each product is backed by the best warranties in the business. Also, Cal Flame products are ETL and CE listed for your safety.
Cal Flame Flat Top 24-Inch Hibachi Drop In Grill & Griddle
You can diversify your outdoor kitchen with the Cal Flame stainless steel Hibachi Flat Top grill and griddle. Cal Flame 24-Inch Built-In Stainless Steel Liquid Propane Gas Hibachi Griddle / Gas Grill comes with removable Stainless Steel Cover. This gas griddle features seamless, all stainless steel construction durable design. Fueled by liquid propane this griddle features two individually controlled concealed burners below a polished steel griddle plate. Each burner supplies up to 15,000 BTUs of heat to the highly polished steel griddle plate. The included large capacity grease trough catches the oil and a removable stainless steel cover features the Cal Flame signature one-piece handle.
This drop-in Hibachi Grill allows outdoor chefs to prepare breakfast, lunch or dinner for your entire family. Cook up sausages, eggs, pancakes, bacon, stir-fry and more in no time with this Flat top built In Hibachi Grill.
Please note that the Cal Flame hibachi grill is manufactured to operate on liquid propane (LP). However, you can convert to operate on natural gas (NG) by an authorized service technician.
- All stainless steel construction is durable and meets the demands of an outdoor kitchen
- Heavy-duty cooking surface for high heat retention
- Convenient fast start-up cooking temperature
- Tapered stainless steel splash guard prevents grease spillage
- Front-mounted controls include electronic ignition function, supplying spark for quick start-ups
- Grilling plate is fully welded to base for durability
- Easy-start ignition system lights reliably and safely every time
- Integrated grease trough steers oil into the concealed drip pan
- Pull out drip pan catches grease and dripping for simple cleaning
- Highly polished Heavy-duty steel griddle plate heats up quickly
- 2 burners distribute heat evenly to every corner of the griddle plate
- Maximum 15,000 BTUs-per-hour input by each burner
- The handled lid can be propped up or removed entirely for operation
- Designed for outdoor use only
- Easy to Assemble
- Overall Dimensions – 24¼” x 25¼” x 11⅜”
- Weight – 71 Pounds
- Model number – BBQ14900P
|Item Type||Island Griddle, Flat Top Grill|
|Cut Out Width||23 Inches|
|Cut Out Height||9 1/2 Inches|
|Cut Out Depth||22 1/4 Inches|
|Number Of Main Burners||2 Burners|
|Grilling Surface BTUs||30000|
|Infrared Main Burner||Not Available|
|Main Burner Material||Cast Iron|
|Cooking Grate Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cooking Grid Dimensions||21 1/2 X 17 1/2 Inches|
|Number Of Burners||Double Burner|
|Heat Zone Separators||No|
|Includes Smoker Box||No|
|Made In USA?||No|
|Made In USA||No|
|Hose / Regulator Included||Yes|
|Cutout Width||23 Inches|
|Cutout Depth||22 1/4 Inches|
|Cutout Height||9 1/2 Inches|
|Exterior Stainless Grade||304 Stainless Steel|
|Ignition Type||Flame Thrower|
|Spring Assisted Hood||No|
Cal Flame Flat Top Grills & Griddles Where to Buy?
You can buy Cal Flame Flat Top Grills & Griddles online or only from their authorized dealers. Some online retail affiliates are shopperschoice.com, bbqguys.com, Amazon and more. For in-store purchase visit their official website www.calflamebbq.com and check “Cal flame dealers’ locator” or “find a dealer” tab. Here enter your zip code and find the dealer nearest your location.
Cal Flame Flat Top Grills & Griddles On Sale
Currently, Cal Flame Flat Top Grills & Griddles on sale are available at shopperschoice.com and bbqguys.com. You can also avail free shipping plus Cal Flame Hibachi Flat Top Grills & Griddles Best price – $1,290.00 (List price – $1,548.00) when you buy from these websites. Alternatively, sign up on calflamebbq.com for exclusive offers and keep updated about new products, the latest news, and more from the company.
Cal Flame Flat Top Grills & Griddles Warranty
The company warrants the hibachi grill and related hardware from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the original date of purchase. This warranty includes deterioration and corrosion of burners, griddle, mountings, grill lid and body.
Cal Flame Flat Top Grills & Griddles Customer Reviews
You will find mixed Reviews for Cal Flame Hibachi Flat Top Grills & Griddles. Though, this product is the best fit for any custom BBQ island. Some people say it works great and cooks tasty foods. While some complain that the griddle plate has a warping problem. It warps when you cook on it. Here are some actual users’ testimonials for your ready reference –
- Mike stayed with the propane gas version and says it is a very nice unit. Though, you will need a scraper for cleaning but no other regrets.
- Carl recommends do not buy this unit as it warps badly even at low temperatures. He tried cooking twice not at a full temperature but using half the power on the burners, still had warping issues.
- Geri also had a similar experience of warping. She tried to contact the company but received no response. She says of being wasted a lot of money on this horrible product which is just a piece of scrap.
- Cheryl thinks this griddle is just great. She also had a warping problem but then she discovered the cause of the problem – do not allow the griddle to get way too hot. She recommends buying a flat surface thermometer to go with this grill, which is a must. She shares a link also -http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0025W1B4K?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00. Further, she says to maintain the temperature under 350 degrees and it won’t warp. If you turn the grill on and leave it at 15,000 BTU’s in about 25 minutes it will get to 550 degrees and start to warp. Hence, do not use this unit to cook at that high temperature. Check for 350 degrees or less and cook best pancakes, French toast, hamburgers, grilled vegetables, fried rice, stir-fry, and chicken and beef fajitas. She says all these foods result in great taste. This unit is also easy to clean with ice or water, and a slight scrubbing.
Cal Flame 24-Inch Built-In Hibachi Flat Top grill and griddle innovative design may perfectly fit in your outdoor kitchen or custom-made BBQ Island in your backyard. This all stainless steel construction, durable, easy start, and affordable unit are best for outdoor fun and cooking with family and friends.