Urinary Gold for Dogs is a product by PetWellbeing.com. The company set up in 2001 with a goal to bring expertise and experience of PetWellbeing.com holistic veterinarians to your pet. The company develops all formulations based on traditional herbs but integrated with the most recent scientific research. The staff and holistic veterinarians strive hard to produce the best possible product for your beloved pets. Because they understand – when the pet is healthy, you are happy. This article is all about the Pet Well Being Urinary Gold For Dogs Reviews, Ingredients and more. The Urinary Gold is a Urinary Tract Health Supplement for Canines.
About Urinary Gold For Dogs
Urinary Gold is a gentle and preventative support for dog’s Urinary Tract Health. This formulation addresses different aspects of canine urinary tract health such as an obstruction or total blockage of urine (urethral obstruction) or frequent attempts to urinate. If you suspect that your dog may have these issues then seek veterinary advice immediately.
This formula is entirely prepared from certified organically grown and ethically wild-harvested herbs. The proprietary blend of nine herbs in it targets
- Acid/alkaline balance of the bladder
- Comfortable urinary excretion
- Normal tone of the delicate tissues of the urinary system
- Normal immunity against bacteria ascending into the bladder
Urinary Gold For Dogs Benefits
- It is a safe, gentle, natural and ongoing support for a healthy urinary tract in dogs.
- It helps to maintain normal pH balance in the bladder (acid/alkaline) to keep everything running smoothly.
- Urinary gold is helpful in maintaining normal and comfortable urine flow
- It helps maintain healthy immunity in the urethra and bladder (i.e. normal immune response to bacteria, viruses, and other pathogens)
- This product helps with normal frequency of urination
- It supports both normal pH and normal urinary immunity.
However, ensure to make proper changes to the diet that may be a benefit to it. A natural diet for urinary health, along with Urinary Gold is an excellent combination to ensure the health of your dog’s urinary tract.
Urinary Gold For Dogs Ingredients
The active ingredients (483mg per ml (20 drops/ml)) in this product is a proprietary blend of herbs that includes
- Stoneroot root (Collinsonia canadensis) – This herb soothes the mucous membranes of the urinary tract and maintains a healthy environment within the bladder and kidneys. Its traditional use for astringing tissues of the genito-urinary system makes this herb even useful today like in the past.
- Hydrangea root (Hydrangea arborescens) – It helps soften and soothes the urinary tract. This herb root is also helpful to support the body’s immunity in the kidneys and bladder.
- Marshmallow root (Althea officinalis) – It is one of the most useful herbs as the Marshmallow’s high mucilage content soothes mucous membranes that line the urinary tract. This provides comfort while urination.
- Dandelion leaf (Taraxacum officinale) – This herb is a powerful urinary antiseptic and herbal diuretic. It’s natural, bitter quality stimulates digestive enzyme production. The Dandelion specifically the leaves have more therapeutic value for urinary issues. It is also a good source of many vitamins and minerals.
- Yarrow aerial parts (Achillea millefolium) – It is an excellent herbal astringent (tones the tissues), supports immunity and generally cleanses and supports the entire urinary system.
- Oregon Grape root (Berberis aquifolium) – This herb works as a supportive ingredient, that is high in berberine. It is one of the most useful plant ingredients to support the body’s natural immunity, mainly for the response to bacteria and viruses.
- Echinacea root, flower, and seed (Echinacea purpurea) – It is useful for its polysaccharide content and effect on the immune system. It has a specific similarity for the immunity of the urinary tract.
- Goldenrod aerial parts (Solidago virgaurea) – It provides support of inflammation in the lower urinary tract. It is also useful for prevention of stones and helps relax the muscular contractions of the urinary tract.
- Horsetail aerial parts (Equisetum arvense) – This herb helps maintain normal fluid balance in the body and is considered a specific for all aspects of the urinary system.
- Hops strobiles (Humulus lupulus) – This herb is added specifically for muscular spasms of the urinary tract. It also provides a small element of calming relaxation to the nervous system.
- The Inactive Ingredients includes – Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, and vegetable glycerin
Directions For Use
Administer the product orally twice daily. Give one drop for every 2 lb (1kg) of body weight up to 50 lb. Over 50 lb, add one drop per additional 4 lb (2kg). 0.25ml = 5 drops
Pets can be finicky, thus, Urinary Gold comes enhanced with delicious natural bacon flavor. You can administer the drops in any way that your dog will like best. Shake the bottle well before use. This product does not require refrigeration.
Urinary Gold For Dogs Side Effects
There are no side effects related to Urinary Gold available on the company website. This product contains natural herbs which are generally safe to use in pets. However, one customer reported that her dog developed his first allergic reaction with this product. He reacted with asthma and a bad rash after just a few days of use. Hence, to avoid the similar condition, the company cautions you to start using the product only after thorough examination from a vet. Apart from this, there are no negative side effects reported by its users.
Urinary Gold For Dogs Warnings & Cautions
- An examination from a veterinarian is recommended before starting to use this product.
- If pet’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product use and consult your veterinarian.
- Do not use with blood thinners or in conjunction with antibiotics.
- Absorption of drugs taken simultaneously may be delayed.
- Do not use in pregnant pets.
- It is strictly for use in dogs and cats only.
- Keep out of reach of children and animals.
- In the case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Urinary Gold For Dogs Where To Buy?
The best place to buy Urinary Gold For Dogs is from Pet Well Being’s official website petwellbeing.com. Moreover, currently, this product is available for sale on its official website, plus
- Avail FREE shipping on orders over $50
- Discounted and best price – $37.95
- Hassle-Free 90 day money-back guarantee
- Unbiased customer reviews
- Detailed product information
Urinary Gold For Dogs Amazon
This product is also available for sale at Amazon. And the added advantage here is $37.95 plus free shipping with Amazon Prime.
Why Choose Urinary Gold For Dogs?
The few reasons to buy this product are
- It contains only organically grown and wild-harvested herbs.
- The product gets manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials in it are tested for identification and purity.
- Every single batch tested to ensure the highest quality and potency.
- Its manufacturing facility is FDA-registered where strict quality control procedures are thoroughly monitored.
- The company complies with the provisions of the CVM’s good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements.
- The product’s superior quality allows the company to offer a 90-day money-back guarantee.
Urinary Gold For Dogs Customer Reviews
This product has received many positive reviews from pet owners. You can find a number of 100% legitimate reviews, from real customers on its official website. Also, Amazon sells this product and here also you can get to read users feedbacks. It has received 3.9 out of 5 stars from 37 customers. People say this product is fantastic and works better and very fast to address urinary tract health in dogs. Some real users’ testimonials are –
- TheReetz says this product relieved his dog’s chronic recurrent UTI symptoms within 4 weeks of daily use.
- Mike’s dog had an issue with high pH level and high protein level and easily develops UTI. These problems also led to crystal formation in her bladder. But this product in combination with a lower protein diet and changing to distilled water has completely solved these issues.
- Janice says his dog developed an allergic reaction to this product. He reacted with asthma and a bad rash after only a few days use. This actually worsens the condition considering to expensive vet bills and sleepless nights.
- Adrian says it was a simple waste of money as it didn’t work at all for his pet.
Urinary Gold For Dogs FAQs
How much content does one bottle has? How long it lasts?
1 Bottle contains 2oz (59ml) of liquid that is a 1 month supply for most dogs.
How soon can I expect to see results?
Most users have reported visible results in just a few days of use. However, results may vary from pet to pet.
What if the product didn’t work? Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes, if the product didn’t work then you can return the product within 90 days from the date of delivery for a full refund of purchase price of the order (less shipping). It comes with a 90-day money-back guarantee.
Considering to its herbal formulation, ongoing support to urinary tract health, many positive customer reviews and 90-day money back guarantee, Urinary Gold For Dogs as well as for use in cats is a must try product.