Sun Dolphin Camino 8’ SS Kayak
Sun Dolphin Camino 8’ SS is a sit-on-top kayak. This is ideal for the beginners and for those who love kayaking in the surfs. This is 8 foot long with enough safety features for a fun filled kayaking. Unlike the sit-in kayaks, the person will have to sit on the deck and have to get wet.
What is Sun Dolphin Camino 8′ SS sit-on-top kayak?
Sun Dolphin Camino 8’ SS is a sit-on-top kayak. This is ideal for the beginners and for those who love kayaking in the surfs. This is 8 foot long with enough safety features for a fun filled kayaking. Unlike the sit-in kayaks, the person will have to sit on the deck and have to get wet. If you do not get wet, what is the fun there!
The Camino 8’ ss sit-on kayak is a stable equipment with easy entry into the cockpit, even if you happened to fall out of it. There is a seat and enough space for the legs to suit every person depending on his/her height.
Features of Sun Dolphin Camino 8’ SS sit-on kayak
- Sun Dolphin Camino 8’ SS sit-on-top kayak is 8 foot long with a weight of 40 lbs or 18 kgs. It is one of the lightweight kayaks available. It can carry the weight of 225 pounds or 102 kgs on it.
- The cockpit is large enough to carry a large person. This makes wider room for the easy entry, even from the water.
- There is seat provided that is adjustable. The seat can be adjusted to accommodate the persona according to the height. The seat is padded with a comfortable backrest as well.
- The leg space is graduated so that each person has their own resting place for their legs.
- There is storage compartments provided that is not visible from outside. It is under the cockpit, thus safe and secure.
- The kayak is self-bailing that the kayak has facility that drains the water, coming in as splash, to go down automatically. It works well when the kayak is underway or at rest. The drain holes are secured with plugs. Remove the plugs to get the water out. Make sure to re-plug-in when you are once again out in the water.
- On the side of the kayak is the paddle holder.
- There are molded-in carrying handles provided at both the ends.
- The Sun Dolphin Camino 8’ SS sit-on-top kayak is available in 3 different colors of red, ocean blue and tangerine.
- The overall dimensions are 8’ x 30” x 12” in length, width, and height. The kayak comes with limited lifetime warranty.
Why to buy sit-on kayak?
- The sit-on kayaks such as Sun Dolphin Camino 8’ SS kayak has the advantage of easy climbing into the ride in comparison with the sit-in kayaks.
- The sit-on kayaks are ideal for surfing and also for beginners. Even if they go off balance they can easily climb back in.
- Sit-on kayaks are economical than its counterpart.
- Sun Dolphin Camino 8’ SS sit-on-top kayak can easily be used for surfing, tours, scuba diving, fishing and much more. In short, it is a multi-functional ride.
- Sit-on kayaks are much more comfortable than the sit-ins. It allows more room so no one would feel confined or suffocated. It is also ideal for larger people.
- You need very less training in using the sit-on kayak.
- As for choosing the Sun Dolphin Camino 8’ SS sit-on-top kayak, it is made of high-quality polyethylene that is UV-stabilized. It is durable and can be used for many years. It is also dent resistant than another type.
Where to buy Sun Dolphin Camino 8’ SS sit-on-top kayak on sale
Sun Dolphin Camino 8’ SS sit-on-top kayak is available online from many stores. It is up there on Amazon, Walmart, Livewellsports and many others. It is usually seen as a kayak only with no paddles. Some stores do offer the kayak with the paddle as a deal.
Sun Dolphin Camino 8’ SS sit-on-top kayak reviews
The customers feel that the size and light weight of this kayak made them choose it over many others. It is easier to store even in a condo without having to compromise on space. Some feel that it is easy to use but takes a bit to get used to.
- Pitman used it in the choppy waters of Delaware water and found it to be stable and satisfied by its performance.
- Barbara finds this Sun Dolphin Camino 8’ SS sit-on-top kayak a bit slower than other kayaks that she used. But she has no complaints since there are was not any problems with it otherwise. She liked that it fitted well on her vehicle.
- Kristine finds this kayak for a fun filled relaxed kayaking. Not moving fast has made the ride relaxing and she liked that. The only complaint she had was that the shipping was too slow.
Sun Dolphin Camino 8’ SS sit-on-top kayak may not be the fastest kayak in the market but it does have its advantages if you are up for a relaxed ride on the water or for a peaceful fishing, this is what you need. The color choices are short, if you ask me. The structure is stable and durable. At the end of the day, this is what you would look for in any product. With this, you can hardly regret wasting your money.