Worried about your blocked printer? Not sure on what to do next? Then, before you spend your money on a new printer or hire an expensive printer technician. Read this article on Magic Bullet printhead cleaner ingredients. Check out its reviews and methods to service your blocked printers…
Magic Bullet printhead cleaner ingredients
In order to keep your printer operating at a peak efficiency, the printhead must be cleaned regularly. This should be done with the help of an appropriate cleaning solution. Magic Bullet is a specially designed surfactant. It works by breaking down the dried inks and by restoring the blocked printer heads to live. The formula is very easy to clean. Thus, it is used by most of the professional printer technicians.
Magic Bullet printhead cleaner ingredients – Features
- The special solution that is capable of restoring the blocked printer heads.
- It can remove the internal ink build up present within the printer (in a single action).
- This Magic Bullet does not contain IPA (this IPA is harmful to your printers).
- It comes with full set of instructions.
- Similarly, the Magic bullet printhead cleaner ingredients can work on all the Epson desktop printers. Excluding Epson stylus SX515W.
When to use this Magic Bullet printhead cleaner?
- One can use this printhead cleaner if the printhead is unable to print normally.
- When the ink in the cartridge has been print out.
Magic Bullet printhead cleaner ingredients contain
- Two specially adapted syringes.
- 2 x 60ml of Magic Bullet solution.
- Avoid its contact with the skin or eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
In a case of contact with your eyes or skin. Immediately wash the solution and seek the needed medical attention.
Magic Bullet printhead cleaner ingredients – How to use?
- Step 1: First, carefully remove the printer cartridges to reveal the intake (magic bullet) for the printhead. Similarly, it is recommended to remove the cartridges (one at a time).
- Step 2: Now, draw about 2 millimeters of this liquid formula up into the syringe. Then, carefully place this tube over the intake for the printer head. Remember too much force should not be applied to the syringe. Thus, slowly press the syringe to inject a small quantity of this Magic Bullet.
- Step 3: In this step, after injecting a small amount leave the syringe connected. This can allow the fluid to stay in contact with the blockage. Then, at the end pull the syringe back without applying much force.
Note: The longer the liquid is in contact with the blockage. The better the results will be.
Magic Bullet printhead cleaner ingredients – Customer reviews
The Magic Bullet does not contain any alcohol or harmful chemicals causing damage to the printhead. It is a fast-acting formula which can clean the blocked printer heads making them functional again. Moreover, the liquid is effectively tested by a group of professional chemists and technicians. It has given better results for most of the users. Thus, they have rated it with 4.3 stars out of 5 stars.
“Tried this Magic Bullet printhead cleaner ingredients. It works! Now the prints are crystal clear. Love it!”
“My order arrived on the very next day. Four out of five heads were completely blocked off my printer. But, all thanks to Magic Bullet for clearing all the blocks. Thus, I would like to rank it with 5 stars.”
“Used it on my Epson 3880 clogged printer and does wonder.”
“Followed the instructions correctly and was able to solve the problem.”
Where to buy this Magic Bullet printhead cleaner ingredients?
The product is available for sale online at amazon.com. One can purchase them at an affordable rate. Amazon offers a certain discount on them. So login with your email address for getting all the latest offers and deals.
Magic Bullet printhead cleaner ingredients – Frequently asked questions
Do I want to know that whether this formula will work on my Canon i865 printer?
No, the formula can work on Epson printers only.
Is it possible to clean the Epson Stylus Pro 4000 with this Magic Bullet?
Yes, you may clean your Epson Stylus Pro 4000 with this solution.
Is it suitable for Pigment Ink in an Epson R2000?
Yes, the liquid can work on Pigment Ink in an Epson R2000 too.
Finally, it’s true that a blocked printer often make their users panic. They also think of throwing away their perfectly good printers. Try this Magic Bullet printhead cleaner! And see the magic. It can unblock and clean the most clogged print head. So, buy them at the earliest…