Hairball gold from petwellbeing.com contains natural lubricants that support normal hairball management. As you, all know cats are self-groomers and they love to do it their way. While grooming loose fur tends to go inside their body and most of the times, it does not cause any problem. However when more hair accumulates they tend to form hairball and can cause life threatening situations. Hairballs can cause blockage in the digestive tract leading to complicated situations.
Do you have a fastidious self-groomer at your home? Kindly read the article as Hairball Gold for cats is a great pick that naturally solves such issues without causing any side effects.
What is hairball gold for cats?
Hairball gold is a natural liquid supplement that helps in the comfortable management of hairball problems. This all-natural lubricating supplement is great for acute episodes and regular maintenance. It helps the hairballs to pass through the digestive system without any issues. This product is free from petroleum byproducts and does not include any mineral oil.
Symptoms of Hairballs in Cats
Hairball issues are common in long hair breeds and those cats that have a tendency to groom themselves compulsively. The following symptoms are commonly seen in cats that have hairball issues.
- Gagging, retching, or hacking
- Coughing forcibly
- Lack of appetite
- Lethargy and weakness
How does hairball gold for cats work?
Hairball gold for cats contains special ingredients that have high mucilage content. Mucilage is naturally viscous in nature and it helps in easy elimination of hairballs. The hairballs pass out of the body through normal bowel movements without hurting the stomach or causing blockage in the digestive tract. This supplement is great for maintenance of your cat’s digestive system as it keeps the tract free from unwanted materials and hairballs. When the digestive system is clean, the pet feels comfortable and playful. Hairballs if left untreated can cause irritation and indigestion problems. Hairball gold works naturally and gives your self-groomer the healthy life he or she deserves.
Ingredients used in Hairball Gold for Cats
- Slippery Elm inner bark: slippery elm is a great natural remedy for treating coughs, sore throat, colic issues, constipation, haemorrhoids, dysentery, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), bladder, and urinary tract infections. The barks of slippery elm are highly beneficial and helpful in treating syphilis, herpes, and expelling tapeworms. This is one of the main ingredients that are used in various supplements for both humans and pets.
- Marshmallow root: this herb contains high viscous content and helps to treat a wide range of disease. It helps to treat a dry cough, respiratory disorders, bladder infections, and urinary infections. It also promotes healthy functioning of the lungs and digestive tract.
- Triphala blend: This popular Ayurvedic blend helps the gastrointestinal tract to function normally. This unique blend helps in eliminating wastes normally as stools. This blend has antioxidant properties, nourishes the tissues, and rejuvenates the body.
- Aloe Vera leaf: this is a common ingredient in many natural supplements due to its calming effects. This herb helps to soothe and calm down the gastrointestinal tract. Aloe contains healthy plant compounds and its viscous texture helps to repair the stomach and its lining. Aloe Vera has antibacterial properties and helps to relieve from constipation.
- Chamomile flower: Chamomile helps to calm the nerves and boosts the immune system. This herb helps to provide relief from constipation and stomach aches. It also helps in improving coat texture and shine as it has anti-ageing properties.
- Licorice root: this herb is a one-stop solution to gastrointestinal problems. This herb helps to restore imbalances in the stomach and aid in speedy digestion. It helps to maintain normal bowel movements and shows anti-inflammatory effects.
- Ginger root: This popular medicinal herb helps to treat an upset stomach in both humans and pets. It helps to provide relief from nausea and indigestion issues. Ginger root helps to reduce pain, reduce inflammation and detoxify the body.
- Oil base called MCT( medium chain triglyceride)
The dosage of Hairball Gold for Cats
If your cat suffers from frequent hairball issues then the recommended dosage is to administer four times daily. A pet within 15 lbs of body weight should be given .25 ml of hairball gold and those over 15 lbs can take around 5 ml and not more. You can also use this product for general maintenance and care. The maintenance dosage is to use this product twice a day / 2 days per week. The weight and number of drops are same as the above.
Side effects hairball gold for cats
Hairball gold for cats is a safe product and it contains all natural ingredients. This product does not contain any harmful Chemicals or toxins and therefore it is free from side effects.
Precautions Hairball Gold for Cats
This product is safe to be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding. While using this product, if the situation worsens or does not get better then immediately contact your vet specialist. While on other medications, using hairball gold can cause slower absorption of other drugs. Use this product with caution when steroid treatments are undertaken. It would always be a good idea to talk to your vet before using hairball gold. Keep this product out of reach of children and pets. Store it away from light and heat. In case of accidental dosage contact the health care professional immediately.
Why is it important to treat hairball issues regularly?
Cats are gracious creatures and they love grooming themselves throughout the day. During the grooming process, unwanted hair and other particles enter the stomach. These unwanted particles and hair should be eliminated from the system via the stools, as they cannot be broken down or digested. When more hair gets collected in the digestive tract and it accumulates to form a ball like structure which then causes a blockage. Most of the hair usually passes out with bowel movement, however, sometimes it may cause block inside the digestive tract. You can also find your cat trying to vomit or forcibly cough. Hairballs are serious problems and can cause life-threatening situations if left untreated. Hairball gold for cats is a great supplement for routine maintenance.
Why is hairball gold better than natural remedies and other products available in the markets?
Hairball gold is a specialized formula that contains Highly Effective ingredients that work synergistically to remove hairballs in cats. This high fibre formula helps to improve digestion and helps to maintain the coat health. This unique formula contains laxative properties that are mild in nature and does not cause any side effects. It does not cause any loose stools but helps in elimination of hairballs frequently without causing any blockages. Hairball gold for cats contains a unique blend of ingredients that help to soothe the digestive system as well as clear up blocks easily.
Tips for preventing hair ball issues in cats
- Provide your cat with a diet rich in high fibre content so that it helps in easy elimination of wastes and fur.
- Keep the kitty well hydrated by providing fresh and clean water or moisture rich foods
- Brush and groom the cat regularly to reduce ingestion of hair
- If you do not have time to groom your cat, you can always rely on animal grooming centers for help
- Maintain proper hygiene and keep an eye on his or her activities
- Watch for symptoms and take immediate actions
- Keep stock of natural remedies such as Hairball gold for ready use
Hairball gold for cats Customer reviews
Hairball gold for cats is a highly successful product and the majority of the customers say that it works perfectly. They say that they have tried many products but nothing worked as easily as hairball gold for cats. They also say that the price is quite affordable and cats love to take the supplement. The majority of the users say that it works comfortably without irritating the cat. A few customers said that this product did not work quickly as expected and took some time to show results. Overall hairball gold for cats seems to do fairly well in treating hairball issues in cats. This is definitely a product worth buying.
Below I have taken a few reviews from the official site
- “I have a Persian breed and hair fall issue is quite frequent. The whole mess of cleaning up and taking the Kitty to the vet is a big headache. However, I got to know about this product from a friend of mine. After using this product by following the maintenance dose, I find less or zero hairball issues. “
- “This product works stunningly and I love the results. My Vet suggested this product and it has been a good experience for me as well as my cat. I recommend this product to all pet owners who have beautiful groomers.”
- “A Highly recommended product and trust me it offers fast result within a short span of time. My Kitty does not vomit or forcibly cough as she used to do before. I guess every bit of hair is easily passed out via stools without causing any problems at the first place. I have finally found the right product that easily manages hairball problems. ”
Frequently asked questions
Can I use hairball gold for cats continuously according to the recommended dosage?
No, you can use this herbal product whenever wanted or during active episodes rather than using it continuously. The manufacturers warn that continuous use of this product may lead to water retention or hypertension in cats. If you have doubts, you can ask the vet about the usage instructions.
Does this product cause any allergic reactions?
No, This product contains all herbal ingredients and an oil base (fractionated coconut oil). Most of the ingredients are safe for both humans and cats. However read the label and check whether you cat has any allergies to specific substances. In most of the cases, this product is safe for cats and does not cause any allergies.
Buy hairball gold for cats
Hairball gold for cats is available at amazon.com and at the official website of Petwellbieng.com. If you are buying from the official website, you can avail exciting discounts and deals. They offer volume discounts based on your purchase. You can also search for promo codes and discount coupons available at various sites that you can apply while making a purchase.
Shipping and trail period
Petwellbeing.com offers free shipping for orders above $50 inside the US. You will receive the products within 1 to 7 business days after placing the order and depending on the choice of delivery method.
The company offers a generous guarantee period of 90 days to avail a refund. The company asks its customers to try the product for full 30 days before returning the product. If you are not satisfied with the results offered by the product then you can chose to return it by contacting the customer care department. You will get a full refund minus shipping charge.
Cats are fastidious groomers and there is no doubt in that case. You might notice that they do not have hairball issues as a kitten, but suddenly things change when they start to grow. Cats tend to spend more time licking their fur and unknowingly they end up ingesting all the hair. You cannot stop them for grooming, but you can surely help them to pass out the hair via stools easily. For that, you can rely on Hairball Gold for cats without any doubt as it a safe product. Use according to the instructions and follow the dosage for best results.